Chapter 4: Ice Queen

"At the day of morning after doing morning routines and heads to class, Hanji came running to their direction with excitement." Hanji: Leviiiii!! Levi: Oi four eyes! Keep it down! Hanji: Sorry! But may I ask? Gail: Sure th- Levi: Yeah whatever, spit it out! Gail: Levi! Levi: Tch.. Fine, sorry. What is it Hanji? Hanji: Well!! I went to Gail's house yesterday and she isn't there, just Erwin. Sooo.. Levi, is Gail with you at your home? *Smirks* Levi: I- Hanji: Oh c'mon, Levi! Don't be shy- Levi: Yes! Yes, Gail's with me that night. Gail: EH?! *Blushes* Levi: Did I say that out loud? *Blushes* Hanji: Ohh~ Shorty might have a crush someone~ Petra: Was it me~? Levi: None of your business, Petra! Petra: Aw c'mon- I know you still love me~ Hanji: Shut up, Ral! No one talks to you! Petra: Hmph! *Runs off* Hanji: Anyway.. Give me more details, Levi! Gail: Uhh- Well..

✨🌸SCHOOL BELL RINGS🌸✨

Levi: Like to give you more details, but we're going to be late for class. C'mon, Gail! See ya, four eyes! *Runs off with Gail* Hanji: Hmmm.. Futuristic couple will come to show! ... Got to do some researching! Gail: *Pants* Levi: Is she chasing us? Gail: No, we're safe.. Levi: Okay! Haah.. Sorry if we have to run away from Hanji. Gail: Why we should? Levi: I known Hanji for awhile now.. She'll do everything to get the perfect amount of right answers she needs to her question. Gail: Like? Levi: *Muttered: Like I love you~* Gail: What? Levi: N-nothing! Eren: There you two are! My childhood besties! School's about to start. Gail: Okay, thanks Eren. So, mr. Ackerman, I'll see you after class maybe? Levi: Heh, we'll see. *Winks and walks in the class* Eren: Did he just wink at you? Gail: Yeah, Levi did wink at me. It doesn't mean of doing something pervert to me, idiot! Eren: H-hey! Since when you can call me that? Gail: I remembered that phrase I made from before, dumbhead. Eren: Hmph! Meanie.. Gail: *Laughs* Dot: Alright class! Go to your seats! Get your history books and turn the page to page 16. We will be reading and discuss the history of Titans. Eren: T-titans?! Mikasa: Calm down. Eren: *Sigh* Gail: Oh c'mon, Eren. You're still thinking about yesterday? That's not a real titan, that's a robot in figure of the titan. Historia: How did you know exactly? Gail: Uhh- Sasha: YOU JUST HAVE THE BIGGEST BRAIN INSTEAD OF ME AND MY POTATO. *Yelp excitement* Armin: Sasha please, not potatoes again. Sasha: Why? They are my lovers! Gail: Is she always like this? Levi: Always. Historia: Looks like you two get along pretty fast. Gail: Of course, he's my best friend since childhood. Sasha: Wow! Really?! Dot: Okay class! Enough talking! Let's start.

✨🌸TIME SKIP🌸✨

Gail: I never know about those stuff. Eren: Mm? Gail: The character "Eren" is a  humanity's last hope to destroy all of those titans with people here. Eren: Oh that *Blushes* Y-yeah, he was. Gail: .. Don't you mind asking? Eren: Yeah sure, what's up? Gail: Do you like someone? Eren: *Blushes* W-what's that suppose to mean? Gail: Do you have a crush on someone? Eren: Actually.. *Blushes hard* I do have a crush on someone, but I don't think she will feel the same way. Gail: Oh really? Hmm.. Maybe I could help you. Eren: *Blushes widely* W-what?! Y-you don't have to! Gail: Oh, c'mon! I'm your friend and you denying to me in helping you? Eren: Okay, okay, I'll tell you. Well, she's smart, cute, beautiful girl and is the same class as me. Gail: Oof! That's hard to figure out the girl of that crush. Eren: W-what do you mean..? Gail: What I mean is.. There are plenty of girls here at this school and we can't identify which girl you're referring to. But, all I know is when you to confess your feelings to that lucky girl of yours, you need to give her flowers, the type of flowers she wants, give her chocolate and teddy or something. If you want to write a letter for her or write a lyric confession to her through text, then I insist. Eren: Lyric confession through text? Gail: Yes, it's popular and useable to confess a girl and get in out of your chest. It's all over YouTube! Eren: Hmm.. I guess I have to try that. You make a good progress, Gail. Gail: Always in a work for help. Eren: *Smile* *Mind: Even though you can't figure out that I like you, I'll still follow you.. Now, let's see.. What song should I use to make a lyric confession..?* Uhh- Gail? Gail: Yeah? Eren: Can I do it at our group chat? Gail: If you want to. Eren: Yay! Thanks Gail! You're the best! Gail: Heh, your welcome. But anyway, have you seen Levi for awhile? Eren: No, but all I know is that he went to see with  the other students and I heard the students would pour water on Petra, bucket of water. Gail: Wait what?! Now?! Eren: Y-yeah.. Something wrong? Gail: Yes, something is going to be wrong! If the students throws water at Petra, that consider bullying with words that are inappropriate for her to hear. It will lead the bad guy to that negative emotion! So, that's why I'm running after it! *Runs to that direction* Renaii: Faster Gail.. Gail: I'm running as fast as I could!