Chapter 45: Day of Practice

[Next Morning]

Renaii: Wakey-wakey.. Time to get up, Gail. Gail: Ngh.. Five more minutes.. Renaii: You had slept enough! Although, you have some practice of your performance today. Gail: Yeah, yeah I didn't forget about that. *Yawns and stands up* I'll go take a quick shower. *Walks to the bathroom to take a shower*

.
.
.
.
.
.

🌸TIME SKIP🌸

.
.
.
.
.
.

𝕃𝕖𝕧𝕚'𝕤 𝕥𝕖𝕩𝕥:
"Babe, I'll be picking you up about 2 minutes. I just finished helping my mom with household chores, and now I'm on my way there."

𝔾𝕒𝕚𝕝 𝕣𝕖𝕡𝕝𝕚𝕖𝕤:
"Okay. Don't text while driving!"

𝕃𝕖𝕧𝕚 𝕥𝕖𝕩𝕥 𝕓𝕒𝕔𝕜:
"I know that.. I'm in a mini traffic right now, babe."

𝔾𝕒𝕚𝕝 𝕣𝕖𝕡𝕝𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕓𝕒𝕔𝕜 𝕥𝕠 𝕃𝕖𝕧𝕚:
"Oh.. Okay. Still, be safe."

𝕃𝕖𝕧𝕚 𝕣𝕖𝕤𝕡𝕠𝕞𝕕:
"Okay, babygirl~ I'll be safe. I love you~😚"

𝔾𝕒𝕚𝕝'𝕤 𝕣𝕖𝕤𝕡𝕠𝕟𝕤𝕖:
"I love you too, Levi Ackerman~😘"

.
.

Erwin: Levi isn't here yet? Gail: Yes. He's in a traffic, but he'll be here soon. He'll be here in 2 minutes, grandpa. Erwin: Oh, alright.

...

Gail: *Waits* Erwin: You'll do great. Gail: Huh? Erwin: You'll do great on your practice. Gail: *Raise from the couch* Why? Can't you just be there? Erwin: I can't come because today, I just got a phone call from Pete Jackstone that they'll be coming to Shiganshina, Germany for likely to visit, and their children wanted to see you again right now. So, I need to help them with their bags and luggages. Gail: That's fine, grandpa. I'm excited to see them again! I will do my very best to make this practice a success. Erwin: *Pat Gail's head* That's my girl~

🌸Honk, Honk🌸

Erwin: Great! Levi's here on time. See you later, sweetie. *Kisses her cheek* Gail: *Kisses his cheek back and runs out, waving* You too! *Hops inside Levi's car* Levi: Did I took so long, babe? Gail: Not at all, Levi. Levi: Okay. *Starts driving away* "As Levi's car took off with Gail, Erwin closes the door locked tight and left the house with his car at the same date to the airport."

.
.
.
.

════════════════════════════
𝙇𝙤𝙘𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣: 𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐚 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥(𝖽𝗋𝖺𝗆𝖺 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝖺𝗍𝖾𝗋)
════════════════════════════

.
.
.
.

Pieck: Ah~ There you are~ Couples of two lovely people~ Gail: *Giggles* Hanji: LEVIIII! Levi: Oh my god.. Hanji: Whoops- Sorry, did I say it out loud? Levi: Apparently, yes because the fangirls here will start running and go see me, especially when I'm going to be Aladdin. Gail: Does that mean.. They're going to hate me because I'm your partner as a role of princess Jasmine, even though we're officially girlfriend and boyfriend? Pieck: Nonsense! I'm sure they will. Levi: *Holds Gail's face* Babe, don't think negative that they'll hate just because your my girlfriend, and if they will, I will tell on them and bring to the principal's office. Okay? Gail: Thank you, babe. *Smiles* I'm sorry I was being negative all of the sudden. Pieck: Alright! Time to get changing into these iconic characters! Hanji: Ooh~ Exciting~! Pieck: Alright! Gail, your personal stylist and makeup artists are on station C-2. They will customized your style and look to be princess Jasmine, and Levi, your station will be on station A-2. Your personal stylist and makeup artists will be there to customized you as the only prince Ali aka Aladdin. Levi: Okay. Rico: And you two will meet us up on stage when you two are ready. Gail: On it. *Walks to her station* See you later, Levi. Levi: You too, babe. *Walks to his station*