Chapter 35: Love Crasher

[Morning]

.
.
🌸TIME SKIP🌸
.
.

════════════════════════════
𝙇𝙤𝙘𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣: 𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐚 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 - 𝖫𝗈𝖼𝗄𝖾𝗋 𝗋𝗈𝗈𝗆
════════════════════════════

Levi: Hey princess. Gail: *Chuckles* Are you going to keep saying that, Levi? Levi: Of course I will! Like I said to you back at the enchanted forest, I really meant it because you are really 𝑴𝒀 𝑷𝑹𝑰𝑵𝑪𝑬𝑺𝑺. Princess of the Claveria Family. Gail: Okay then~ Don't you mind I'll call you 'Prince Levi'~? Levi: Likely I said to you, I'll glad to take it. I could be your prince~ Gail: Hehe~ Well then, prince Levi~ Would you mind to kiss me~? Levi: *Chuckles* Do you need to ask, princess? You know my answer to that~ *Wraps her waist and kisses her deeply* Gail: *Kisses him back*

.
.
.
.

Petra: No, no.. *Tears drops* Why her, Levi..? *Frustrated* UGH! *Mind: Why always pick Gail over me? ALWAYS GAIL! Levi should be mine.. LEVI'S MINE! No matter how many fangirls here for Levi, he'll be mine. HE IS MY FIRST AND I CAN'T-UGH!!* Hawkmoth: Ah.. Ms. Ral, a dark-hearted person whose love one moved on and be with his friend as his girlfriend, and indeed in love. Love is cruel for her to experience when it comes to revenge. *Makes the butterfly into an akuma* Fly away my little and evilize this broken dark heart! "When that, the little akuma flies away from its master to akumatized the victim."

Gail: We should stop kissing right now, Levi. Levi: Hmph! *Pouts* Fine. I want more though.. Gail: *Giggles* You'll get more kisses later but we are in a school. Levi: As your command, princess. Gail: *Giggles* Love Crasher: Do I miss a fun? Gail and Levi: ... Love Crasher: Didn't expect me to come and peek you two kissing at the locker room. Gail: *Eyes widen* Levi: T-that can't be.. Love Crasher: Yes.. Hello babe~ *Caress Levi's cheek and about to kiss* Levi: Shut it! *Steps back and goes to Gail* Stop calling me your babe! Love Crasher: Already moved on from me? That's a shame.. Levi: Not already, but a long time ago I moved on from you and Gail is now my girlfriend. I am happy with her and she's happy with me too! Love Crasher: C'mon~ *Fights off with Gail* Gail: *Gasp and dodge* Levi: Gail! Love Crasher: What, smarty pants! Afraid to fight me? Gail: Tch! Who said I was afraid~? *Fights back* "The fight with Love Crasher keeps going until Levi pulled and ran out of the locker room with Gail as fast as they could. Both of them ran into opposite directions to hide from Love Crasher, and gets ready to transform." Renaii: You lovers can't hold yourselves from kissing, hm~? Gail: Oh, shut it and we need to de-akumatized to villain. Renaii: *Nods* Gail: Renaii, wings on! Yeah!

"With her transformation, she got a different style of a Phoenix outfit. Logo of the Survey Corps shown on her back with a long flow cape (upper case: white, lower case: blue) at the back of each arm, just like she was appeared before transforming into Phoenix. The symbol 'Phoenix' on each of her suit's sleeves, and everything that changes her appearance in this suit compare to her old suit."  Phoenix: Wow.. New Phoenix suit for a legend princess heroine.

.
.

Levi: There's no time to loose! Plagg: Ohh~ Prince Levi in action to save the day. *Giggles* Levi: Haha. Very funny. I love the title and besides, Gail is my princess and the princess of the Claveria Family, so I could be her prince. Plagg: *Smirks* Levi claws out!