Chapter 28: Entering the Enchanted Forest

[Early at the morning]

"Early up in the morning and the whole Levi Squad (which Erwin discussed about it while they couples were busy) arrive at Gail's house. They talked and chatted each other before the journey begins as Gail secretly receive a message from Master Fu for the address of Gail's 'mom'. Gail told and explain to her grandpa about it and about her mother being alive. Erwin agreed to Gail and lead the Levi Squad to follow them."

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸
~5 minutes~
🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

════════════════════════════
𝙇𝙤𝙘𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣: 𝐆𝐞𝐦𝐦𝐚'𝐬 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞
════════════════════════════

✨🌸KNOCK KNOCK🌸✨

Gail: Hello?? *Opens the door and walks inside with the Levi Squad* Sasha: Wow.. I never Ms. Flores is so rich as the Claverias are. Levi: Babe, you told us about your mother being dead. How come she's alive? Gail: I don't know. It shocked me too. Gemma: Sorry for that late announcement. *Removes the hoodie over her head* Gail: Mom? Gemma: Happy to me? Or.. Are you not happy to see me at all? Gail: What are you saying? Of course I'm happy and delighted to see you, but.. How come you're alive? Dad told me you're dead. Gemma: Well, he was wrong. Gail: ... Gemma: Sweetie, what's wrong..? Levi: Your daughter told me what happened to her when you're apart. Gemma: Tell me what happened to Gail! Levi: Gail's was being abused by her father like every single day and placed a blame that Gail murdered you. Gemma: Oh dear.. *Facing to Gail worriedly* I shouldn't have agreed with her father to separate you two and sent Gail back to the Philippines if he had that attitude. Levi: Wait- You knew her father had that attitude? Then, why? You at least let me protected her if you knew. Gemma: But I'm too scared if I don't follow his orders! If I didn't follow his orders, he will kill my daughter and I know you and myself don't wanted that, so I followed.. I'm sorry.. Erwin: And the reason of your fake death? Gemma: ... I think it's the best time to tell you all who Gail is to us and about my fake death... *Sigh* First of all, the person who tried to kill me is...

.
.
.
.

Is your father.. "The whole Levi Squad are shock and surprise about Gemma's confession about who tried killing her, especially for her 'daughter' who is frustrated about her father tried murdering her mother." Gail: So, he's one was disguised as me! Erwin: What a big liar.. Gail: W-why did he do that..? Gemma: H-he did because he didn't want me to spread the truth about you, not because I-I cheated on him.. Levi: T-truth about Gail? Gail: *Confuse face but worried* Gemma: Yes.. Erwin: What truth? Gemma: The truth is.... Gail isn't my real daughter.. Gail: ..W-what..? *Tears starts to form* Gemma: You heard that right.. I'm so sorry.. Erwin: That means.. Gail's adopted? Gemma: Mhm.. Gail: *Deep breathes* Thanks for the information.. How did you find the truth of my real family? Neither my sister matched blood with Jaime Claveria, and where exactly I could find the complete truth that you didn't tell me? Gemma: Claveria.. It's a long story to tell.. And.. You don't have a sister. That's also a lie.. Gail: Mom.. All of this is a lie.. Everything I've gone through is a lie..! Gemma: S-sorry.. Anyway. If I could remember, there's a special river further from here called Ahtohallan. That was said that river holds all the memories about the past, that we are a part of. Levi: Ahtohallan? Gail: Ahtohallan.. I remembered this song. The one you sang to me as a lullaby. Gemma: Yes, but this song original sang by your real mother, not me. Gail: I see.