Chapter 1.36:

Começar do início

Riley Davis was my new high.

She began licking her lips as she fought to keep her eyes focused on me. The confused, pleasured blur she was in was captivating. She was so beautiful when she lost control of herself. With a few more pinches and figure eights circling her clit, her whole body started tensing.

Riley's mouth opened slightly as she began gasping for air. She was about to come for me.

I began growing greedy and impatient for it.  Moving faster and faster against her, my jaw tightened as I concentrated on getting what I wanted. My dick was pulsating as she continued soaking my fingers.

Someone blared a car horn down the road in rapid succession. Riley jerked her head to the side and she bashed it against mine.

Before I knew it, she had pulled completely away from me and shrunk back against the car. It instantly killed the mood.  It was frustrating, but somewhat amusing at the same time.

"Well, never had that one happen before."  I laughed as I rubbed my head with my clean hand.

"You should have stopped."  Her bottom lip was out in a pout. 

"So you decided to head butt me?"  I playfully grinned down at her.

"You are...you... I can't even think you are so irritating." She spazed out like usual.

"You're welcome."  I raised my eyebrows and patted myself on the back. I had successfully made sure there was no way Riley was going to go one second today without thinking about me. It was payback for how crazy she was making me.

"You can't keep doing this to me. You don't even like me." She grumbled.

Why did she think I didn't like her? My hand was just in her pants. I thought that was great way to show her what I thought about her.

Girls are so fucking confusing.

"What makes you think that?" I asked, genuinely not understanding.

"The fact you called me a slut earlier and you always make fun of me." She frowned.

"You're right, Riley. I can't stand being around you." I teased her as I placed my hand on her cheek. My thumb found her juicy bottom lip. Her whole body shivered like she had the chills.  There was no way she actually believed what she was saying.

"Goodbye, Ezra."  She tried to push at me.

I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her closer to my chest.  She wasn't going to get away that easily. I wasn't ready to let her go yet. 

"You should come back over again tonight so I can show you how much I don't like you." I smiled.

We were able to sneak around last night; we could find a way to do it again tonight. I wasn't ever going to fully get over her until I had her body in every way possible. 

Only then would I be able to let Riley go.

"That's not going to happen."

"Why? I know you enjoyed yourself." I asked.

"I don't want to cause problems between you and JD."

"You don't want to do this again because your brother might get mad?"  I looked down at her and I was the one frowning now.

Why did she let JD dictate how she lived her life like this? JD didn't act aggressively towards her or threaten her.  There had to be something else driving this odd behavior.  She always acted like she was scared he would be disappointed with her. 

She could just be doing this for me. Riley seemed to understand that there was an unspoken guy code where you did not mess with your friend's sister, no matter how much you wanted her.

"I can't risk him finding out."  She placed her head on my chest and sighed.

I was angry. It fucking burned a hole inside my chest.

Riley didn't get to be the one to decide she didn't want me. She kept rejecting me over and over again and I could only take so much.

She wanted me to suffer.  I could play that game with her, too, and I was much better at it.  It was one of the benefits that came from years of studying how to be an asshole.

I pushed her away and began laughing like I didn't care, even though I was fuming on the inside.

"You know what? You're completely right. This would never work for me. You're not my type. I don't make it a habit of getting involved in charity cases." I wanted Riley to experience the same level of pain that I felt when she rejected me. 

It worked.  Her face screwed up angrily and her eyes lost just a little shine. 

"Fuck you." Riley shoved me back as hard as she could and stomped off in her typical dramatic exit when she was upset. 

I looked down and her clothes were still on the roof of my car.

"Riley, your clothes." I sang out.

She turned back around and clomped over to me. I picked the clothes up off the hood to hand them to her.  She snatched them out of my hands and snarled at me. Riley looked like a crazed animal about to bite my hand off. 

Riley turned back away and ran up to her house.

"See you Wednesday." I shook my head and walked around to get in my car.

Once the door was closed behind me, I laid my head on the steering wheel and sat silently fuming for a few more minutes.

I was still stuck on that stupid girl.