Chapter 1.18:

"Ezra." Her soft voice moaned into my ear.

Riley brushed her breasts against my chest as she started panting underneath me. Her tiny, curvy body was right there, begging for me to touch it. I raked my eyes up and down her, studying the beautiful sight in front of me.

One little peek wouldn't hurt. She would never know.

My eyes lowered to her little black panties. There was barely enough fabric to cover her completely. She was already glistening between her thighs. She was ready for me.

My dick was aching to be inside her, even if my head was fighting me. If she was any other girl, I wouldn't have hesitated like this. There was something about her that brought the protective side out of me. I didn't want anyone to hurt her, not even me.

It had to be because of my friendship with JD. He would be pissed if he found out I was planning on using his sister like I used every other girl I brought through the house. He was my friend and I really didn't have many.

But I wanted her. Fuck, I wanted her.

"Riley. Are you still with me, baby?" I called her name softly and ran my hand along the back of her head.

"Yeah, but why won't this come off?" Her green eyes were glazed over and barely open as she tugged my shirt down instead of up.

She was so gone. I couldn't do this to her. Fuck, when did I get a conscience?

"Riley, I think we need to get you dressed and you need to go to sleep." I swallowed and raised myself back up from her. I was fighting every natural urge inside my body to rip her panties off and push my cock inside her.

"But I don't want to sleep. I want to play." She whined, grabbing for my shirt again.

"How about I make you a deal?" I asked with a smile and raised my eyebrow at her.

"What deal?" She asked, climbing to her knees on the bed.

"If you remember any of this tomorrow when you wake up, I promise I will play with you all day." I raised my eyebrow.

"Deal." She smiled at me.

I walked over to my dresser and opened the drawer to pull out some clothes for her to borrow. I had to get her dressed before I lost control. I pulled out a shirt and some sweatpants and walked over to the bed to hand them to her.

"I don't want those." She said like a little brat. She reached out and snatched them from my hand to throw them across the room.

I grabbed them back from her before she could let them go.

"Are you going to make me dress you?" I cocked my eyebrow at her.

"No, but you can undress me if you want." She tried to sound seductive, but it sounded more like a question. It was adorable.

Riley must be one of those girls who got really open when she was drunk and said things she thought about but would never say out loud.

I bent over to attempt to place the shirt over her head and she lost her balance as her body followed my movement. She fell on the floor next to my bed. I covered my mouth to keep from laughing as she rolled around like she was swimming in the ocean.

"Riley, want some help down there, baby?" I chuckled as I stood over her.

"Nope, I have it. I just have to find where the floor went first." She answered as she fumbled around to try to stand up. "Why did you move it? I liked where it was before."

I walked over to offer her my hand to help her up, but she managed to get to her knees in front of me. She looked up at me with those amazing, large green eyes. She looked so innocent as she stared up at me. She took her pouty lip between her teeth and sucked on it. She licked her lips while inching closer to me.