Chapter 1.32:

I slowly leaned back into Riley's soft pink lips to kiss her again.

I was embarrassed about what I just said to her and hoped she didn't hear it or chose to ignore it. The words were the absolute truth, but it didn't make my confused feelings about her any clearer. I felt deficient and helpless every time I was anywhere near her.

Even now, after what we did tonight, I was still a clouded disaster.

Riley started moving her hand over me again. It felt so fucking good having her skin on mine, stroking me slowly. I was in an odd headspace right now and her touch was the comfort that was keeping me from spinning out.

She smiled as she fumbled around and struggled to free my dick from my shorts. It was giving her a bit more of a challenge than she expected. She regripped me a few times, trying to be gentle with my ring. It was like she was afraid to pull on it at all.

Even with her being overly cautious and moving slower than I wanted, saying I was excited was an understatement. I had been dreaming about what she could do since the first night I first laid my eyes on her. There was no way the real thing could even be close to what I had been imagining.

But I wanted to find out.

She pulled the elastic waistband out a little further and was seconds from having me completely free when there was a loud noise in the kitchen above us. It sounded like there was a herd of elephants bashing into the kitchen table.

"Fuck." I swore as I jumped back from her.

I was never going to get the chance to be with this girl.

I had no idea who was upstairs, but it meant this was probably the last night I would have a job and a roof over my head. I wasn't even halfway prepared for a confrontation with anyone tonight.

I attempted to tuck my dick back down and it sprang back up defiantly to search for her again. I pulled at my hair in frustration. The whole universe was against me, including the asshat between my legs trying to run the show.

I started freaking out and dashing around the room, trying to think of things to kill my overly swollen boner.

Moldy cheese.

Mothballs.

Underground sewer systems.

Mark's bedroom.

Literally, anything that would make an ordinary person gag.

Riley would look so good gagging on my cock.

This wasn't going to work. I had a one-track mind and the train was already headed in her direction with no brakes.

Riley appeared to be much more level-headed than I was right now. She grabbed the stool to put it back behind the drums where it belonged. I didn't know why I didn't think about doing that.

It probably had something to do with the lack of blood flow to my brain.

She stopped in the middle of the room and looked at me with her eyes bugging out of her head. They were glued to my shorts where my cock was standing fully erect, pointing at her.

"Ezra, Riley? You two down there?" Aiden yelled.

Of course, it was Aiden. He was like a bloodhound who caught her scent whenever she was around. He would stick his little nose to the ground and sniff out any trail she left behind.

"Grab your guitar." Riley whisper-yelled at me. I looked down at the guitar, trying to figure out what I was supposed to do with it. I wasn't a fucking mind reader; I had no clue what she was thinking.