"Looking good cupcake" he smirked at me giving me a glass. It was strawberry smoothie. I took a sip and it was weird but good. I drank it full.

"It was good. What did you add?" I asked. He winked at me.

"It's secret. Now did you inform your husband that you are coming with me" he asked. I didn't know what to do so I lied.

"I texted him. He said it's okay, I can go" I said. We all went to Seb car and he drove off.

First they dropped at Nate's apartment so that they can change their clothes. I was feeling light headed little.

"What happened Aaliyah" Nate asked.

"I don't know, I feel light headed" I said. I am feeling to drink something strong. Nate looked at Seb who was smirking at me.

Nate pinched his arm and Seb yelped making me giggle. Nate signalled something in his eyes and Seb shrugged his shoulders.

"She need to be free for sometime and enjoy the night. So I might have added something to her drink in Emmett's home" he said. Nate smacked his head which again made me giggle.

"Seb can I get that smoothie, it was delicious. I want more" I asked.

"I will get you that once we reach the club. Deal" he said. I nod my head and gave him a thumbs up.

"Deal"

After twenty minutes we reach the club and it is one of the Robinson club. It is pretty good.

As we sat in our VIP seats because Seb is Robinson. Soon Seb order tequila shots. I declined asked the smoothie which he made a deal but he asked me drink this then he will get that drink. I agreed.

Me and Seb made a race. But he won. After few shots, I felt free and wanted to dance. I took Seb hand and we went to dance floor. We danced out our heart content laughing like fools. Nate is sitting in our table looking over us.

I feel completely free. But I miss Emmett. What we would do if we come to club. Would we dance what couple dances. Would we kiss and have fun. I really love him. I haven't seen him for three weeks now.

Thinking about kissing him made me giggle.

"Why are you giggling" I heard Nate beside me.

"Here comes my love" Seb shouted over the music throwing his arms over Nate hugging him. He sighed and pulled us back to the sit.

As I sat down, I took the beer which was placed on the table and drank it completely. Seb encouraged me drinking it. Nate was trying to take it from me but I drank it before he would get it.

"You guys are drunk over your heads" he said sitting beside Seb.

Seb hugged him putting his head on Nate's shoulder.

"I love you so much Nate" he said. I got up and went beside Nate. I hugged him and put my head on his other shoulder too.

"I love you so much Nate" I repeated seb words. Seb gasped and looked at me. I looked at him too.

"You copied me"

"You copied me"

"Nate she is copying me"

"Nate make her stop because I love you more"

"Argh" Seb pulled his hair.

"Argh" I did the same.

Suddenly he smirked at me. And I did the same.

"You can't do this" Seb said pecking Nate on his lips. Nate with still. I pouted.

"Dang it. I lost" I said with sadness.

"I wish Emmett was here so I can do that" I pouted crossing my arms over my chest. Nate looked scared and looked around for something. Then he calmed down.

"Ohh Mrs. Robinson is missing her husband" Seb said wriggling his eyebrows placing his elbow on the table and leaned his head on it.

I feel butterflies on my stomach because Mrs. Robinson makes me feel giddy. I blushed giggling.

"I miss him so much" I said and leaned on the table as Seb did. I lifted my other hand and pushed Seb head. He fell on the seat and acted like dead.

"Seb is dead. I killed him" I laughed looking at him. Nate got up from between us and went somewhere. I went beside Seb and poked his arm. But he didn't move. So I poked him in the ribs where I know he feels ticklish.

He screamed like a lady making me laugh. He sat up quickly.

"Where is Nate" he asked.

"He went somewhere. Seb you didn't get me my smoothie" I said leaning against him.

"You are right cupcake. Let's order your smoothie now. Waiter" he called. The waiter took Seb order. And I started rambling about how much I care about Emmett.

Soon our drinks came. We started drinking and Nate came to us. Seeing the drinks in our hand his eyes went wide.

"Sorry Nate. We didn't order for you. If you want take mine" I said forwarding my drink to him.

"No don't take hers. Here take mine" Seb said giving his. Soon we started fighting who would give.

"Guys stop it. I will take both of yours okay" Nate said taking our drinks. I and Seb try to high five.

Key word try.

We tried for six times but didn't work. At the seventh time we did it. We clapped at that. Nate sighed rubbing his forehead.

"Aaliyah I called Emmett, he is on his way" he said. My eyes widened in happiness.

"My husband is coming to me" I said dancing in my seat.

Nate's pov

I am really tried of them. I can't look after them both. As Sebastian fell on the seat trying to act dead, I got up and went to the silent area so I can talk.

I took out Sebastian phone and called Emmett.

We have never spoke before nor he knows about me. But I would really like him to come and pick up his wife.

After few rings he picked up.

"What you want Sebastian" he asked in a boring tone. I cleared my throat and spoke.

"Hello, this is Sebastian friend Nate" I said.

"Why are you calling me from his phone. Where is he?" He asked in a serious tone. I feel shiver ran down my back at his voice.

"Actually, they both are pretty drunk. I can't handle them both together. So I thought maybe you would help me" I asked.

"They? Who should I help" he asked confused. I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Yeah. Sebastian, Aaliyah and I came to the club. But they are pretty drunk. So I thought maybe you could take her home. You didn't know we came to club, Aaliyah said she informed you through the text" I asked. For few seconds he didn't talk. I thought the call had hang up but it's still in dail.

"Hello" I said.

"Which club" he asked. I told the adress and he hung up. I sighed. Atleast I can look after one. They both are pretty worst to handle. They both turn into child after they drink and everytime I have to look after them.

Thank God, Aaliyah is married. Now she has her husband to look after.

I went back to our table and was shocked to see them drinking again. I went out for few minutes, just few minutes and they got another drink. This is really bad.

Soon they both started fighting over who would give me a drink. I took both to control them. As I said Emmett is coming to get her. Aaliyah eyes lit up like a kid got a candy.

I hope to God to give Emmett patience to look after Aaliyah.

***********