The Reality of Romance

March 1st, 1997

"Jealous? Check. Brooding? Check. Twice my age? Still almost. Checkmate."

~

If there was one thing Hecate could never get used to, it would be Severus refusing to talk about things that upset him. After leaving his room that night and sleeping in her room by herself once more, the next morning Severus had pretended nothing had happened. It was a typical Monday for both. They ate breakfast together and he even gave her a full kiss after the kids dispersed from the sixth year D.A.D.A lesson. She just thought it better not to bring it up again. He continued to stay inside her longer than normal, followed by him practically shoving a contraceptive potion down her throat. The man was confusing, to say the least. But here she stays, continuing the cycle, albeit quietly, besides her moans and calling his name, talking dirty was apparently out of the question during their 'fun time'.

Hecate awoke early, excitement boiling over the thought of finally going out with the Twins and Lee. It had been too long since all four of them were together. She carefully removed herself from under the man's beside her, arm, trying not to wake him. A shower was the first thing in her head. Laziness overtook her after their night escapades, a quick cleaning spell before falling asleep but she still felt dirty. She opened and closed the door to the bathroom before putting some lights on. The lights would leak out of the doorway and onto the sleeping face of the man still in bed. Hecate turned on the water and got in, pushing her head under the water, letting it sit before pulling it out with a gasp.

A hand reached out and touched her lightly. Hecate jumped, once again nearly slipping. Her face looked up at a smiling Severus. "Stop doing that! Going to kill me slipping in the shower because of you." A response came in the form of pressing him pressing his lips to her. Hecate savored in the kiss for a second before pulling back. She reached up and touched his face, stroking the hair on his jaw. "I need to shower."

"Me too."

Reaching past him she grabbed for the soap and her washcloth. She put soap on the washcloth and set the soap back. His hands took the cloth out of her hands, moving the washcloth to create a lather before using it to scrub small circles on her shoulder.

"I can wash myself, Severus."

"I can wash you better Hecate."

His hands moved the cloth around her body, gently scrubbing her. "Besides", he stated, "I'm supposed to clean up the messes I make." A giggle escaped Hecate. Her hand grasped his, using her other one to pull the cloth out of his hand. She stood on her tiptoes to kiss him, dropping the rag to the floor.

-Smut-

Leaning down he wrapped his hands under her thighs and lifted her, pressing her back to the wall. Once she was secure, after she wrapped her legs around his waist, he removed one of his hands from her thigh, and reached between them, softly rubbing her bud before moving his finger to gently push inside of her. A slight moan left her mouth, and she pressed her lips to his again. "I need you, Severus."

Severus didn't stop his motions of thrusting a finger inside of her. He pulled his finger out far enough to allow a second one to enter. He continued pumping them into her. "You need to be lubricated more. You got hurt last time remember?" Heat spread in between her legs almost instantly causing her to moan out loudly. A skeptical look crossed his face, he was doing the bare minimum in getting her ready, but she sounded like she was going to cum any second with the moan that escaped her. She knew why she was turned on so quickly. He remembered. He remembered their last shower experience and cared enough to make sure it didn't happen again.

Hecate licked her lips before moving her lips to his ear and gently nibbling on it. "I need your cock, Severus. I need it so bad." The words came out in a whisper, causing Severus to breathe out harshly through his nose. The fingers removed themselves quickly. Something hard pressed against her, sliding back and forth between her folds. He was taking his time, teasing, lubricating it. She knew from experience what was coming next.