One Kiss Less

January 19th, 1997

"We don't have to talk about sex after every time we have sex."

~

"Forever yours huh?" Hecate jumped, startled by the voice behind her. She folded up the letter and stuck it into the envelope. She turned and looked at the man behind her. "It's a joke we've had since our fifth year. Right person, wrong time scenario." Severus hiked up an eyebrow at her. "What does that make us?" He snaked his arms around her waist pulling her close to him. "I don't know, you're the philosophical one." She stood on her tiptoes to kiss him. He leaned down to meet her lips. "Wrong person, right time." Hecate looked at him confused, "What does that mean?" Severus kissed her lips again and unwrapped his arms from her. He moved closer to the door leading out of her room. "It means that we are where we want to be in our lives, but with the wrong person. It's been almost six months now, and we're getting comfortable with each other. Causing us to stay together." He finished with a shrug, his hand on the doorknob.

"You coming? We have another day of patrolling."

--

Severus spoke no more on his theory of the wrong person, right time. Hecate couldn't wrap her head around it, but let it go. They did their time at Hogsmeade, this time staying the entire time in the pub and only patrolling in bursts when they were supposed to. They made it back to the castle, right as it was going dark. The teachers made sure the kids made it back to their respective common rooms, before retreating to their rooms. Every teacher except Hecate, and Severus. Both were still on late-night patrol through the castle. They moved themselves to the top of the astronomy tower.

Hecate leaned over the edge of the railing. "This isn't patrolling Severus. This is avoidance of our duties." Severus said nothing but wrap his arms around her waist from behind her. "Severus. My knees are cold." He huffed in her ear this time. "I told you to put on pants or something underneath that dress." The dress in question was one of her mom's. An orange and white dress, with varying, orange-colored stripes. A dress straight from the '70s. Followed by her mom's coat, straight from the '70s. Knee-high brown boots, a brown belt that had a snake wrapped around it, and her Sirius star choker.

-Smut-

Hot breath was on her ear, "I can make you warm." Cold hands reached under her dress, gripping the waistband of her panties, and pulling them down. The sound of a zipper being pulled down and clips being unhooked followed. Severus pushed her forward over the railing more. The warmth of his member graced the presence of her uncovered head. His hips rocked back and forth, running his member along her folds.

"Severus..." The name came out in barely a whisper. The cold was kicking in more now that more of her was uncovered. Her body shaking slightly from shivering. A quick movement on his end pushed into her fast and completely, filling her up. A gasp escaped her lips, her hands now gripping the railing. His hands met her waist, using it and her as leverage to meet her hips with his thrusts. "Oh, Severus. We're going to get caught." She spoke a bit louder this time, attempting to control the moans that wanted to escape her throat.

"You got to be quiet then baby. Can you do that for me?"

A whimpered answered his question as she bit harshly down on her lip. She pressed back against him, trying to feel him deeper in her. One of his hands left her waist to sneak around her. A finger pressed into her bud, rubbing it back and forth. The pressure that had already begun building reached its peak. "Severus... I need to..." The quiet voice that escaped her trailed off, her breathing turning harsh.

"Come with me baby, I want to feel you cum around my cock."

A squeal escaped her this time, as her knot broke around him. She could feel him throbbing inside of her. The thrusts continued, milking them both of every ounce of pleasure they could give and get. His head rested in the crook of her neck; his member still shoved in her to the hilt, softening slowly.

"Severus, are you okay?"

Severus nodded his head, while it was still connected to her shoulder. The warmth from their bodies that were keeping them warm, now slowly fading from them. "Isn't this what dogs do? Stay connected?" Hecate scoffed, "To breed.", a thought ran through her, this time her voice changing to a lower voice "Do you like your seed inside of me Severus?" Hecate could feel his breath hitch. "Are your thoughts filled with the thought of me swollen from a baby?" This time, he pulled his head up completely. Hecate felt it. His member re-hardened inside of her. She clicked her tongue.

"You didn't have to speak, your body betrayed you."

Severus pressed his forehead into her shoulder and began rutting his hips again. "Imagine that Severus. One of these times you filled me up so full, and I become so swollen from your baby." His thrusts moved quicker, small grunts escaping from his throat. "Is that what you want Severus?" Another grunt.

"Speak."

Pressure released from her shoulder as he picked up his head. "Yes. It's all I ever think about. I just want it to be inside of you." A smile appeared across Hecate's face, not that he could see it. His grunts and thrust became sporadic. "Fill me up Severus, fill me with your seed." His member twitched inside of her, filling her up once more. He rested his forehead once more. This time only for a few seconds as he caught his breath. Only after about a minute did he lift his head and pull out of her. His still cold fingers graced her legs as he gently pulled up her panties, smoothing down her dress.

-Smut-

"Well, we have other parts of the castle to patrol." He wasn't meeting her eye. She grabbed his hand and pulled him to the door. "Let's go then."

-----

They finished patrolling the castle. Severus had released her hand once moving through the doorway from the astronomy tower. They didn't speak the rest of the time.

"Severus", Hecate spoke first. A grunt came from his. She pressed her back against his door, one hand high on the doorway and one hand low on the doorway, blocking his entrance. His eyes finally met her, his hand reached for the doorknob, turning it, and pushing the door open. He stepped back as Hecate fell through the doorway, landing flat on her back. Severus moved into his room, carefully stepping over her as he did. "Are we going to talk?" Rolling over, Hecate swiftly pushed the door closed with her foot. She pushed herself into a standing position.

"We don't have to talk about sex after every time we have sex."

"We do if you weren't comfortable with it." Shrugging his shoulders in response, Severus walked towards his bedroom, opening the door, and entering, not bothering to shut the door. He pulled off his robes, followed by his pants and underwear, shirt, socks, and shoes. Hecate's eyes scanned him top to bottom, a few scars raided his back. After all this time she never saw the back of him. Her head tilted as she scanned him. Admiring the view.

"Nice ass."

Severus stopped in his movements to turn his head to look back over his shoulder at her. A quick wave of his hand, and the door shut. Talking about it and joking were out of the question. After an eye roll, he couldn't see, she turned on heel, and left, slamming the door behind her.