"Take care of her" dad said. I didn't hear a reply nor I didn't see his reaction because I am still looking down. We went to the priest releasing our hands and the ceremony started.

But my thoughts were running back to his expression. Why was he angry? Did he not like my dress? Or he doesn't like me? Then why did he agree to this? Will I be able to make him like me? Love me? Am I the right person for him? Will I be able to change him? My thoughts were cut off hearing the priest next words.

"Bring the rings"

We both exchanged the rings and waited for the next words.

"Do you Emmett Robinson take Aaliyah Rivera as your lawful wife" priest asked him. I slightly looked at him through my eyelashes. He was glaring at me. I looked down immediately.

"I do" I heard him say.

"Do you Aaliyah Rivera take Emmett Robinson as your lawful husband" the priest asked me.

"I do"

"Now you may kiss the bride" as soon as the priest said my heart started beating rapidly. I feel him step towards me and lifted my chin up with his finger. As he leaned down I closed my eyes.

I was ready to give my first kiss to my husband but that was crushed when he kissed left corner of my mouth. People cheered for us. I am sure it would look like a kiss on the lips for them.

He pulled away quickly like I have burnt him. I opened my eyes to look at him. His face was blank not giving out his expression. I think he saw hurt my eyes as he looked away. We walked down the aisle as I forced my smile.

Eleanor is complimenting me since I walked down. She pulled me with her and introduced to their families. It was good talking to them. Grace and Ben gave us their blessings and complimented me. But I can't see my husband anywhere.

The reception continued without him. I did dance with my dad and Seb.

Seb brought Nate has his date but no one knows about that. I can see Nate is hiding his emotions because he can't be with Seb. And same goes to Seb. I sent them out to enjoy their night but not without Seb teasing me about the wedding night. The whole time I was blushing.

Everyone left after the reception except my family and Robinson's. We all had dinner talking about random things. But my eyes is looking for him. I was hoping atleast he would come for dinner and talk to me.

I am his wife now and he still hasn't spoke a word to me.

I again looked at the hall and sighed with sadness. I felt a soft touch on my right arm. I looked to my right and saw El giving me sad look. I can see she is apologizing through her eyes.

I just smiled at her nodding my head at her food to continue and I continued with mine.

Everyone finished and my parents left me saying their greetings. I promised them, I will meet them soon.

Grace was a sweet lady, she talked with me and led to a car. She said Emmett is in his home waiting for me. My heart skipped a beat hearing that. Soon the car started driving. Seb did mention Emmett had built a home for him and moved there few years back. But I have never visited his home. Seb did ask me to join him whenever he visits Emmett, but I would refuse.

After few minutes the car reached the mansion and the driver opened the door for me. I got out looked at the mansion. It was a two story which is lightened up looking beautiful. I can't wait to see what's inside. I thanked the driver but he gave me a key saying it was the mansion key. I nod my head.

I went inside unlocking the door. The interior is so beautiful. No one was there inside. I walked around looking at the place. I heard someone talking in a room which was slightly opened. I peeked inside to see Emmett talking in his phone. He was still in his tuxedo without a bowtie. I looked at his face and ogled him. His sharp jaw and pink lips moving fastly as he talked in the phone.

I looked away blushing hard when I realised I was admiring him from far.

I will wait for him in the room.

I walked upstairs searching for the room. I opened the first door, it was empty. I moved to the second door and opened it. The whole room is decorated with roses giving a romantic setup. The room is actually a dark theme but it was magnificent. I walked around and looked at the things. The bathroom and closet is also in dark theme. I actually found my clothes in the closet.

I moved towards balcony and looked at the backyard. There was a swimming pool. I came back in and sat on the couch removing my heels. I relaxed waiting for him.

Minutes turned into hours as I waited for him. I looked at the clock it showed 1am. I feel tear well up in my eyes. I hugged my knees to my chest as I cry. I thought he was waiting for me. But he didn't even come to the room. I wiped my tears and got up walking out of the room to his office.

The door is still slightly open. I pushed it gently and looked for him. There he was sleeping at the couch with crossed arms. He had removed his coat and vest leaving only in his shirt and pants. He might be cold.

I walked back to the room and changed my dress into a sweatpants and t-shirt. I took a blanket and walked to his office. I put the blanket on him and sat on the floor looking at him.

"Please give me a chance. I want to know about you and show you how much I love you" I whispered looking at his sleeping face. I lifted my hand to touch his face but stopped in the midway. I fisted my hand and retrieved it back. I sat there for few minutes looking at him and got up. I went out closing the door.

I cleaned the room and went to sleep at three.

I woke up to my alarm which showed six in the morning. Even though I didn't get much sleep, I will manage it. I went to the bathroom and shower doing my business. I wore a dress and went out putting my hair up. I walked to the kitchen and started cooking breakfast.

I made bacon with scrambled eggs and some fresh juice. I smiled to myself as everything was prepared. It was near to eight now. I think Emmett will come for breakfast.

I shifted everything to dinning table and waited for him.

But he didn't come. It was 8.30 when I went to his office knocking at the door. And I didn't hear any response. I opened the door and it was empty.

Did he leave already?

I ran to the room and found empty as I left before. I searched the whole house found him no where. I called the security at the gate.

"Yes Mrs. Robinson"

"Did Mr. Robinson leave the mansion" I asked.

"Yes Miss. He left at 5.30 in the morning. You need anything Miss" he asked.

"No, thank you" I said cancelling the call.

I sat on the chair at the dinning table. I feel tears running down my face. Soon I was sobbing. No one was there to hear my cry and make me feel better.

My heart is hurting so much.

*********