Part 29: Sleepless nights for Jungkook

Author's POV

3 months later

Jimin is 4 months pregnant now and his baby bump is showing now and he looks like this

⬇️

Everyone  still  remembers the day they found out  that Jimin is  pregnant

Everyone still remembers the day they found out that Jimin is pregnant. Ho! How happy Jungkook was and he is still happy now.

When found out that Jimin is pregnant, he didn't care how long 9 months took, as long as their baby come out healthy. But now he is praying that when he wakes up Jimin will already be 9 months pregnant and ready for delivery.

Why is he wishing for that you ask?
Well, Jungkook hasn't selp properly for a month now because of Jimin's craving.

The doctor told him about all of this and he thought he was prepared enough, but boy was he wrong.

Flash back ( 1.5 month ago)

Doctor: so Jungkook the next time you come here for another one Jimin's check-up will be in 3weeks.

Jungkook: ok, Jimin will be 3 months by then. See you soon doctor.

Doctor: wait!, since Jimin will be three months, there are things you need to know.

Jungkook: ok, please tell me fast because Jimin is waiting for me in the PCR .

(A/n: PGR=Pregnancy Check-up Room)

Doctor: When someone is 3 months pregnant, all the pregnancy signs start to show.

Jungkook: you mean there is more signs then just morning sickness?

Doctor: yes, the morning sickness is going to continue through the whole pregnancy and so are the other signs. He will stert his food craving soon then it won't take long until he starts his mood swings. Other then that, you don't have to worry about other things because these 3 are the ones that will affect you the most, but you are really handling the morning sickness pretty well, so I hope you can do the same with the others.

Jungkook: can you tell me what will be happening to him when he starts the other signs?

Doctor: well for the food craving, he will be in the mood to eat some kind of food and he will refuse to eat anything else if you can't provide him with the food that he wants. The cravings will get more weird as the months go by.

Jungkook : well I am sure I'll be able to provide him with anything he wants.

Doctor: and for the mood swings, his mood is going to change after without a particular reason.

Jungkook: well that one will be a little difficult but there is nothing a husband like me can't handle. If that all I will be leaving now.