Part 25: Wedding day

Author's POV

The planing  of the wedding  took longer then Mrs.Jeon  had hope. Yes she  wanted  the wedding  to be as soon as possible  but she also wanted it to be a big and beautiful  wedding, so it took more than  the 2 weeks  she thought  it would.

Jimin  stopped  working  at the place  he use to work  at, with the promise from  Jungkook  that he will  help Jimin  start  his own  business  after they are married.

Since he didn't  have work anymore, he spent most of his time with  Mrs.Jeon  helping  her with the wedding planning, since  it was his wedding  in the first place.

During  this time not only did Jimin and  Mrs.Jeon  bond but also  Jimin and  Jin.

Jin had stopped  working  for the Jeons, not because  he didn't want to  but because  he had his own restaurant  to handle. And  since  he heard  Jimin  was  spending time with Mrs.Jeon, he also want  to see Jimin. The last time he saw jimin was 20 years ago  and he realy  missed the mochi looking  kid a lot, so he hasn't  stopped  coming  to  Mrs.Jeon's  house ever since he met Jimin  again.

All of  that happened  a month  age and  after one month since Jungkook  propose  to Jimin, they were finaly getting  married  today.

Everything  at the wedding
⬇️

Everything  at the wedding ⬇️

Yes today. Both the grooms were nervous  but after  looking  each other  in the eyes and saying their         ' I  do, I do' , the priest  finally  said  the  words everyone  has been waiting for.

Priest: you may kiss each other

Jungkook  leaned  in and pressed his  lips  against  Jimin's.  Jimin  was shy so it took him some time to  respond to the kiss and after  few seconds   they pull away from  each other, both having a  smile  on  their faces as their  friends and family clapped  for the new couple.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jimin and Jungkook  have been  married  for 2 months  now.

After their  wedding when they got home Jungkook  didn't  west any time and  took Jimin  to 'bed', their fist night  was spent more awake  then sleeping, which  explained why they  woke up at 12pm.

Jikook's house and bedroom
⬇️

Jikook's house and bedroom ⬇️