Part 18: Plan

Jimin's POV

Jimin: here is your mone-

I looked up and saw Mr and Mrs Jeon standing in front of my apartment door. And I am wearing this. Why did they have to come the today just why.

Jimin is wearing this
⬇️

The last time I checked I was suppose to spend a Saturday alone so Ofcouse I would want to wear something comfortable like this

I fix my posture before I bowed to them and invited them in my small apartment. And the way they are looking at me and my place it making me very uncomfortable.

It been 19 years since I last saw them and now they just show up at my door, what am I suppose to say to them? ( the last time Jimin saw jungkook's parents was when they got separated as children).

Jimin: c-can I get you anything ?

Why am I stuttering. This is so embarrassing someone please kill me.

Mrs Jeon: some tea will do

Jimin: j- just a minute

I gave them the tea after making it. As we seet in the uncomfortable silence, I try my best to pull my jumper down so it can be a little bit longer but nothing is working. I can't even put some pants on because my whole house is one room. And they are still looking at my house making me more nervous and this jumper is not helping.

Mrs.Jeon: you need to get married very soon

Jimin: s-sorry w-what?

Mrs Jeon: Jimin you are like my own son and as a mother I wouldn't like my child to live in such a small place like this. So you must marry my son to become my son-in-law then you can live in a much better place. *smiles *

Jimin: I don't understand

Mr. Jeon: what my wife is trying to say is that Jungkook is about to get married to a girl who is rude and he doesn't even love her. He is just marrying her for business sake.

Jimin: what?

They told me about their meeting with that girl and we decided to make a plan to get Jungkookie to accept me again.

So the plane was Mr and Mrs Jeon will blackmail Jungkook to coming to their house every day and I will also be going to their house every day and if Jungkook ask why I am always there which I know he will Mrs Jeon will tell him that we bumped into each other in a shipping mall and she has been asking me to come over every day because she misses me. Our plan was all set all we had to do now is execute it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's POV

Mr and Mrs Jeon called Jungkook to come to there house because they had something to talk to him about. And now they are sitting in the living room. And Mrs.Jeon has jimin on the phone on loude speak.

Jungkook: so what do you want to tell me.

Mr. Jeon: the girl that you introduced us to's father called me today and told me that he wants us to approve of the girl before you too get marry. And I told him that we still need time to see if she is the right girl for you.

Jungkook: well you better tell him she is.

Mrs.Jeon: we will but in one condition

Jungkook: what is it

Mrs.Jeon: from now on until you get married you will work from this house.

Jungkook: what? NO

Mr. Jeon: well then it a no for us too

Jungkook: 🙄 fine , what ever

After Jungkook left.

Jimin: mission number one complete.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

??: sir the boy has been reunited with the Jeons

???: what? If he is with the Jeons we can't have him😠

As promised another chapter 🤗

Please vote and comment if you want 🤗