Part 20: His new boyfriend

The pic  above  has nothing  to do with the  story, I  just putted  it there bcz it funny 😂

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's POV

It been a few weeks  now  and Jimin has to go back  to work. He didn't  want to rely on  their money.  It just didn't  feel right to  him to use someone else's  hard earn money  without doing  anything.

Jimin realy wanted Jungkook  to confess before he went back to  work  but luck wasn't  on his side.

When he asked Mrs.Jeon  if he could continue  to  coming on weekends  she said  no. Saying something like if Jungkook  doesn't  see him he will miss him the come  runing back to him.

Jimin didn't  know  how Mrs.Jeon  always  come up with  such  ideas but they always  worked  so he just went along with  it.

On the other hand  Jungkook  was dying, not seeing  Jimin for almost  a week now was killing  him. He kept wondering if  Jimin has found  someone else, and he couldn't take  it any longer.

So here he was seating infront of his mother. About 3 minute  ego  he asked his mother  about Jimin's  whereabouts and  his mother  told him to wait for  a  second  because  she was talking to  someone. She was actually  editing  a picture of  Jimin and some random  guy she found on Twitter.

Mrs.Jeon: ho! What were you saying dear?

Jungkook: I  was asking you if you know where Jimin went to all of the sudden.

Mrs.Jeon: well, he said  he  couldn't  come here anymore  because  he needs to  focus  on work and his new boyfriend :)

Jungkook: a boy what?

Mrs.Jeon: a b o y f r i e n d, aren't  you familiar  with the  term?

Jungkook: I  know what a boyfriend  is  I  just... I  gotta  go bye mom

Mrs.Jeon: ok bye sweetie, bring me back a pregnant  Jimin

She said the last part in a whisper.

So sorry for not updating.🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Plz vote and comment if you want 🤗😘😘😘😘💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜