Part 11: Break up

The goal  vote is 5 again  I  haven't been  able to reach it but I'm  still hoping 🤗☺

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's POV

Jimin and Bella have been dating for 1 week now and  jimin's  friends  are starting to  see that something  is not right. When Jungkook  is  busy and can't  join  his friends for some activities, Bella also  makes an excuse  to not go with them. When they are out spending  time with the all group Bella is always with Jungkook  that you will think that she is dating Jungkook  and not Jimin.

Today  all of them decided  to go to the mall so Jimin asked  Bella to come with them. Jimin's friends  didn't  understand how  Jimin didn't  find it suspicious  that his girlfriend  asked if Jungkook was  coming before  saying  that she will come along. And Tae being  Tae just had to ask.

Tae: hmm...Jimin why did your girlfriend  ask if Jungkook  was coming before saying  that she will also come?

Taehyung  asked although  in reality  he was just  trying to  show Jimin that, that girl doesn't  love him.

Jimin: I don't know  and I  don't  want to  ask her about it.

Jimin said with a smile that did reach  his eyes. Jimin  didn't  want to ask her about it  because  one day when they were out, Bella was clinging  onto  Jungkook  and someone said they look good together, instead  of correcting  him Bella thanked the man and Jimin was not happy  about it so letter that day when he was droping  Bella home he asked  her why did she thank the man instead  of correcting  him. Bella immediately  started 'crying' and saying that if Jimin doesn't  love her they can just break up  cause she doesn't  want a relationship  that her boyfriend  doesn't  even trust  her. Poor Jimin ended up apologising and said  he will never talk about  something like that  again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

4 days  latter

Jungkook: hi Bella

Bella: ho! Hi Jungkook

Jungkook: you looking good today. I wish you were my girlfriend and  not that Jimin's . I  don't know  what  you see in him , I  mean he is poor and I'm way better  looking  then him

Bella: I  know, actually  I  don't  like him I  started  only dating him because  I  wanted to  get closer to you

Jungkook : how about we tell that to Jimin tomorrow  and  we star dating

Bella: ok😏

( ⬆️was a video)

After jimin finished watching the video  he wanted to cry but Taehyung  told him that she is not worth it. Then Bella came to the cafeteria.

Bella: Jimin  let talk

Jimin: I  know  what  you are going  to say

Bella: *to Jungkook* ho! Baby you were  so excited to tell him that you couldn't  wait  for me

She said with a smile  on  her face

Jungkook: yes  I  couldn't  wait for Jimin  to stop dating  you. What did you think? That I  will just betray my friend for you?

Jungkook said  with a disgusting  look on his face

Bella: b...b...but you said-

Jimin: just get out from my sight, as you can see no one wants you here

Tae: that  right  bye bye b*ch

Jimin: Tae language

Tae: not with her best friend

They all just  laughed  at  what Taehyung  just said and continue  eating  their lunch  in peace  trying  to  make Jimin not think of her.

From the  next chapter  I  promise  things will  start to get better  all of this was  just to build up the story now the exciting  part will start

Thank you for reading my story

Please  vote  and comment  if you want 🤗☺