part 24: Proposal

Author's POV

It been a week now since the jikook couple started dating, and despite Jungkook's really tight schedule he managed to spend time with his beloved boyfriend. They have already gon on 2 dates, had 3 movie night.

During the week Jungkook had make sure to see Jimin. If he was unable to see him for the whole day, he will then sleep at jimin's house.

Everything was fine, fine until Jungkook got a call from his father saying that his mother was in a terrible condition.

And without asking any questions, he rushed to his mother.

Right now he is standing infront of his mother, while his mother is talking to a wedding planer.

Jungkook: are you serious right now? You pretended to be sick? I was in a meeting!

Mrs.Jeon: it not like it the first time
* rolling eyes*

Jungkook: if you keep on doing this I'll not believe you when you are really sick

Mrs.Jeon: wether it true or not you will still come to check on me because I'm your mother. Now listen to me, as you can see I 'm already preparing for your wedding, tomorrow you need to propose to Jimin, if you won't agree with me, I will tell Jimin to never marry you. And we both know he will listen to me.

Jungkook: wow... now I can't even say no. But I can't do it tomorrow because I haven't prepared anything yet.

Mrs.Jeon: I already took care of that

Jungkook: you didn't even leave room for disagreements

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well considering it was already evening when Jungkook got told that he will have to propose to his boyfriend, tomorrow didn't take long to arrive.

And now jungkook was infront of Jimin, kneeling with one leg, after saying avery beautiful speach to Jimin, he pulled out a ring.

The ring
⬇️

And finily  asked the question he wanted to ask

And finily asked the question he wanted to ask.

Jungkook: Jimin will you marry me?

The scene infront of Jungkook reminded him of what he said to his parents years ago.

(Jungkook 4 y/o & 3 y/o Jimin)

Mrs.Jeon: Jungkook why are you starring at Jimin like that? Stop it, it rude to stare at someone

Jungkook: sowwy mom, I didn't mean to stawe, it just Jimin is so pwetty.

Mrs.Jeon: * chuckle * so you have a crush on Jimin I see

Jungkook: no mom, I don't want to cwush Jimin

Mrs.Jeon: having a crush on someone doesn't mean you will crush them, it means that you like them but you haven't told them yet.

Jungkook: ho!~ ... mom I am going to marry Jimin when I am big and strong like appa!!!

Mrs.Jeon: okay, but you have to ask him first

Jungkook ran to where Jimin was and called out his name and Jimin turned around .

Jungkook: Jimin will you marry me when I am big and strong like my appa?

Jimin: okay I will mawwy you, bwut you have to give mwe a bweautwifwully ring like the one mommy has

The memories were so clear in his head like everything happened yesterday.

He asked the same question, that he asked Jimin 20 years ago but unlike 20 years ago he had a beautifully ring for his Jimin, even better then Mrs.Park's.

Mrs.Park's ring and Jimin's ring
⬇️ ⬇️

Park's ring and  Jimin's ring ⬇️                                      ⬇️

Jimin: no

That was definitely not the answer Jungkook was expecting, not the answer Jimin gave him 20 years ago, not the answer he wanted to here weather it was back then or now.

Jungkook: what? Why?

Jimin: Jungkook I love you but don't you think it to soon?

Jungkook: to soon? To soon, I asked you to marry me 20 years ago but we couldn't because we were young, I asked you to date me 6 years ago but you couldn't even trust me, when I told you we were childhood loves. After waiting for so long you still say it to soon?

Jimin:* smiles * why do you want to marry me so bad? Is it that you just want me in your bed?

Jungkook: I could have you in my bed without this. I just want you to start living a more comfortable like, and be treated like a Prince that you are.

Jimin: just because you took my first time, doesn't mean I will give you my second. Only my husband can have that *smiles*

Jungkook: who is this man who wants to steal my boyfriend and are you planning on breaking up with me because of this person?

Jimin: no stupid, what I meant to say was that only ofter you become my husband will you be able to get me in your bed

Jungkook: is that a yes I'm hearing?

Jimin: duh, Ofcouse I 'll marry you

Jungkook then took the ring and putted it on Jimin's ring-finger. But out of the 3 set of rings he only putted 2, Jimin looked at Jungkook with a confused face, so Jungkook decided to explain.

Jungkook: the first ring is a friendship ring, no matter what relationship we have our friendship comes first. The second ring is for you being my boyfriend and fiancè. I will only put the last one on our wedding day because this is your wedding ring.

Guys please go check her account on Instagram, she is amazing. She does bts fashion. It just so awesome 😆

Please vote and comment if you want 🤗