Part 6: sleepover

Jungkook's POV

I was sleeping peacefully until I hurd a knock on my bedroom door.

Jungkook :mhm.

I hummed in response indicating that the person mush come in

(...) :Master please wake up or u will be late for school.

My personal bodyguard Kim Namjoon said as he stood by the door waiting for me to wake up. He knows if he just leave after telling me to wake up I will just go back to sleep, so he has to wait until I go in the bathroom. I woke up and glare at him,ready to throw hands at him for disturbing his dream.

 I  woke up and  glare at him,ready to throw  hands at him  for disturbing  his dream

Jungkook : Did u have to come in at the part where things were getting spicy?

Namjoon: Were you dreaming about Jimin AGAIN?

Jungkook : Yes and I could have appreciat it if I got to funish it

Namjoon: So you prefer dreaming about Jimin then seeing him in person?

And that when it hit me 'if I don't go to school I won't see MY beautiful jimin '.
Jungkook :Who cares about
dreaming, school is more important.

I said that and ran to the bathroom , I could hear Namjoon hyung chuckling. After our shot conversation I did my morning routine ,ate breakfast and went to school.

●♡☆◇♤♧●

When I got to school I took my things from my locker and went to class. And there he was MY beautiful angle,PARK JIMIN, I cleared my trough and went to him

Jungkook: Hi beautiful. I said smiling at him.

He rolled his eyes at me then said 'hi'. If you are wondering why Jimin rolled his eyes at me it because I was trying to flirt with him but no matter how many times l flirt with him he wont take it too serious because.....

FLASH BACK (a week ago)

Well jimin and I were eating our lunch jimin bent down to pick his book ( as much as I love him I wish he could eat more then reading) that fell and his jibooty 🍑 was facing me (yes I gave it a name)

Jungkook :jimin-shi what tree did that FINE peech come from huh?

He looked at me like he can't believe that l would say something like that

Jungkook : what? Don't look at me like that get use to me talking to you like that

Jimin : why?

Jungkook: because I like flirting it just my nature

Jimin: so you are telling me l will hear comments like that from now on ?