Part 17: Rude future bride

Auther's POV

A few days have pasted since Jungkook talked to his parents. Today he was going to bring the girl to meet his parents.

As they arrived Jungkook introduced the girl to his parents and then had to leave for work , leaving the girl with his parents so they can get time to get along. ( a/y :🙄 )

Mrs.jeon: so Li-ji what do you do for a living?

Li-ji: something that non of your business.

Both Mr and Mrs Jeon were shocked. Yes they didn't want Jungkook to marry this girl but they werent gonna treat her bad just because of that but by how rude the girl just behaved with them they already hate her.

Mrs.jean : listen here girly , you can't just come to my house and talk to me like that I ca-

Before she could even finish what she was saying the girl cut her

Li-ji: like I care of what you think. YOU listen here old hag you have no right to speak to me in that way because soon I will be Mrs.Jeon and I definitely didn't come here to listen to your lectures.

Mrs.Jeon: I think you forgot hat I am already Mrs.Jeon and I will never let my son marry you. Now GET OUT OF MY HOUSE.

After that the girl left boiling with hanger. She promised herself to get back at Mrs.jeon for embaracing her like that.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At night Mr and Mrs Jeon decided to find Jimin because they new their son wasn't going to do it so they have to push him to going back with jimin

They asked Namjoon to find out where jimin was living and working.

It took Namjoon some few day until he found every information about Jimin that Mr and Mrs Jeon wanted to know. And now they just arrived at jimin's house.

*ding dong* *ding dong*

Jimin: just a minute

Jimin said thinking it was the delivery man who came to deliver his pizza. Jimin knew how to cook (a/y:kook😏) but every Saturday he will order food. Well it wasn't his idea to do so. Yes you guesssd it right it was Tae. Once they were playing truth or dare and Tae dared jimin to buy takeout every Saturday until he is married. But can you blem Tae for just trying to get his friend to enjoy life a little bit? All jimin does for a living is look for jungkook and work nothing else.

Jimin: sorry I took so long, thanks for waiting

Jimin was talking not even looking up he was still countingthe money from his wallet.

Jimin: here is your mone-

Shot chapter. Will try to publish 2 chapters today.

Sorry I haven't published any chapters. I was just having some personal problems. I wanted to talk to you guys but I don't want to bore you with my life problems and I can't even talk to my bff because her phone is broken.

Anyway thanks for the 92 readers but I wish at least 1 or 2 would comment on what they think of the story. But anyway I will continue to write because of my lovely Reetu-nim again thanks girl🤗

And many more  thanks to chimin969 , Acem423  for supporting  my book 🤗