Part 16: marriage

Vote goal 5

Hope I reach it this time. Last chapter got 0 votes 😶

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's POV

Namjoon: what with that face? What happened now?!

Jungkook: Jimin happened

Namjoon: what? You haven't said that name in 6 whole years

Jungkook: and I wished it stayed that way. Can you believe it I met him on the same restaurant I was having a meeting at. This world just hates me.

After saying that he walk to his room . Namjoon looked at his husband who was standing not so far from where he was.

Jin: Jimin really does bring the best out of Jungkook.

Namjoon: yeah that true but why are you saying this all of a sudden?

Jin: didn't you see how he talked to you. He was talking to you the way he use to 6 years ago. Like a friend.

Namjoon: I guess you are right

Jin: you guess? You know I can see someone sleeping on the couch in their future.

Namjoon: w- what I ment to say is that you are always right my beautiful husband.

He said not wanting to sleep on the couch again. He just got back on the bed yesterday and he wasn't looking forward to sleeping on the couch again.

Jin: I thought so

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jungkook: Namjoon did you arrange the meeting with my parents?

Namjoon: yes I did sir. They are waiting for you in the living room.

Jungkook: ok, good.

' who calls talking to their parents a meeting, he thinks everything now involve business . And he is back to being the cold C.E.O Jeon again ' Namjoon said as he followed jungkook to the living room.

Jungkook: I am just going to get to the point s-

Mrs.jeon: hi to you too son

Jungkook: ho! Yes hellow to you too parents

Mr.jeon: can you at least talk to your parents with affection?

Jungkook: I am not here to show affection to anyone.

Mr.jeon: Jungkook!!

Mrs.jeon: dear leave it, ok?

Mr.jeon just nodded and jungkook continued to speak.

Jungkook: now as I was saying. I'm gating married next month.

Mrs.jeon: what? Since when did you start dating again. And when did you propose?

Jungkook: I don't do dating. Her father is a very good businessman and if we join hands our company. But my company will gain the most.

Mr.jeon: so you are going to get married just for business, no love, or anything else just business?

Jungkook: yes

He said with an expressionless face. And that made his father angry. How could his son who use to live for the sake of love say something like that.

Mr.jeon: what do you think marriage is? A joke? Is this what I thought you. I was the one runing that company before you did you ever see me mix my professional life and my family life together?

Jungkook: I came to inform you not to get a lecture from you.

Mrs.jeon: but dear what about Jimin?

Just hearing that name Jungkook's bood boiled.

Jungkook: haven't I told you never to speak of that name in my presence?

Mrs.jeon: d-

Jungkook: I will be leaving. Ho! Be ready tomorrow I'll be bringing my future bride here and you too better treate her with respect.

After saying that he left his parents's house. They weren't really shocked of the way he talked to them. It has always like since 6 years ago. When ever they visit him in the U.S. or in Landon he always treated them like his employs or business partners other then his parents.

Jungkook'S mother started crying not because of what jungkook said but because she feels like she is loosing her son by every hour that passes.

Please vote and comment if you want 💜😘💜