Part 10: Date

Thank you so much to the 52 people who are reading my book but please comment because I want to know what you think . Again the goal vote is 5 hope I reach it this

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author 's POV

Everything was going well for Jimin. This was his first ever date with the person he like- and also the first time he has ever liked someone in this way before (n/y:at least that what he thinks😏) - so he was very nervous.

Jimin and Bella were in a taxi on their way to the mall- because Bella wanted to go shopping- Jimin was happy that Bella didn't complain about them using a taxi 🚕instead of a car🚗. Because we all know Jimin can't afford a car.

One the other hand Jungkook was dying of the though of his Jimin being with someone else, kissing, holding hands and more that he didn't even want to think about. ' will they have se- no,no, my Jimin is not like that, he will never cheat on me' ( n/y: you are not even dating🙄) Jungkook kept on thinking about every thing that they could do until he decided to follow them. He knew where they were because Jimin called him to ask him for places that a girl would like to go and Jungkook being hypnotize by Jimin's voice didn't even think of trying to stop Jimin from impressing the girl so they wouldn't be a couple- because the girl said that she will only date Jimin if this date goes well- Jungkook only realised what a fool he is only after Jimin ended the call.

Jungkook arrived at the mall in less then 20min

The mall
⬇️

Jungkook's POV

Jungkook's POV

They are not holding hands or doing anything that I won't like- although I don't like the fact that they are on a date in the first place- I am the one who is suppose to take Jimin on a date not her.

Yes I am following them in secret but I am not stalking them or anything I am just here to make sure that b*ch doesn't touch my Jimin. She keeps on buying a lot of clothes,shouse,and other staff and my poor Jimin has to carry and pay for all of that. At this rate I thing Jimin is going to be broke because of her.

( sorry I am lasy to write all the things that happened )

And now Jimin is sending her back home.I just cant wait until all of this is over. Why is Jimin still standing there , why can't he just go, if he is about to kiss her I will jump out of this car and push that girl away. And just when I see that girl leaning in about to kiss my jimin I make a loud sound with my car and interrupt they so called 'romantic moment'.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taehyung's POV

I am at my boyfriend's (Yoongi's) house right now.

This is his house
⬇️

And we are in his bedroom⬇️

⬇️

Shocked? Well Yoongi's family is kinda rich and he wanted to live alone so his family brought him his own house- dispite him being in high school- he is a responsible person so they trust him to live alone ( n/y: although you practically live ther...

Shocked? Well Yoongi's family is kinda rich and he wanted to live alone so his family brought him his own house- dispite him being in high school- he is a responsible person so they trust him to live alone ( n/y: although you practically live there🙃)

I can't keep what I'm feeling to myself any longer so I'm going to tell Yoongi

Tae: hmm...Yoongi-hyung?

Yoongi: yes baby, what wrong. When ever you call me Yoongi-hyung it means there is something wrong so just spill it out.

'He knows me so well :)' I thought

Tae: well don't you think there is something fishy about Bella agreeing to go on a date with Jimin?

Yoongi: what so fishy about that? Maybe she just likes Jimin back

Tae: no, if she liked Jimin then she would have told him a long time ago she is not the shy type of girl I know her

Yoongi: now that you mention it I remember something, didn't you say that Jungkook talked to her for Jimin?

Tae: yes

Yoongi: do you think she is only dating Jimin to get close to Jungkook?

Tae: I also thought of the same thing and if it true we have to stop this relationship before Jimin falls too in love with her

Yoongi: yes you are right. But as your boyfriend it my responsibility to make sure you are alright so come here you need to rest that pretty head of yours.

I went and cuddle with him putting my head on his chest. Yoongi is not like this with anyone else, he doesn't like showing his soft side to anyone except for me . People are always asking me why I 'm dating a grumpy person like Yoongi when I am the total opposite of him and others will say that I'm just after his money or he is just after my body but I don't care what they say I love him for who he is for his grumpy personality and for his loving personally that he only shows me and I know he loves me for more then just my body.

Just wanted to tell you that Bella is just a random name that I picked because I didn't want you guy to get angry at me for putting Jimin with another k-pop idol😋

Thank you sooo much for reading mybook . I hope I reach the 5 vote

Last chapter I had:0 votes😶

Last of last chapter I had: 1 vote😍

Please comment and vote if you want 🤗