Part 8: Jimin is in love

Before  you  start  reading  this I  just wanted to say that I'm going to  start  posting  chapters ony fter reaching  a goal of votes

So today's  vote  goal is 5 votes hopefully I reach it

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡◇◇◇♡♡◇♡◇◇◇◇◇♡◇♡♡♡◇◇◇◇♡♡◇◇◇

Othur's POV

Jimin 's  eyes widened. 'How  did he know about this story?' That what jimin has been asking herself since Jungkook finished telling him the story.

Jimin: w-who told  you that story?. Jimin asked

Jungkook: an old friend  of mine

Jimin: do you know  more about  this story

Jungkook: why are you so interested in this story?. He ask with a smork on his face .

Jimin:I-I just  ask because  the story  didn't  seem to be the end, yeah  that all.Jimin said after a  little  of thinking.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•

After that they never  talked about it  ever again. Few  months  have passed,and jungkook  still  trying  to make jimin remember  him. Right now jungkook  was sitting  in the cafeteria  waiting for  jimin. When jimin came he looked a little  worried  which made jungkook  also worried.

Jimin: h...

Jungkook: before  saying anything  tell me what  wrong  with  you first. Jungkook  cut jimin off resing his voice a little bit.

Jimin:it nothing...just  me thinking about  some stuff.  He said and jungkook could  immediately tell something  was wrong.

Jungkook: what are you thinking about?

Jimin: well... there is this...

Jungkook: yes I'm listening

Jimin: there is this girl  that I  have  a  crush on , I  want to  tell  her how I feel  but I don't know how to. And just like that  Jungkook's  heart was crushed  into  a million of pieces.

Jungkook: y-y- you like  a girl, like you want  to  date her kind of like?

Jimin:yes. You seem to be good  in the love  department  so can you  help me ?

Jungkook : sure Ofcouse  I  would  love to help  the person  I  love  to ask someone else on a date. Jungkook thought  before aswering with a small "ok" that was barely odeable but jimin still  heard it and gave  jungkook his famous  eye smile,but this time Jungkook  was  not happy to see  that smile.
TIME SKIP
After school  jungkook  went to talk to that girl. He told he that jimin like her and if she would  like to go on a date with jimin. Jungkook was  praying  that she says  no, don't  get him wrong je realy didn't  want to  come and talk to her but what could he do when jimin was watching  them  not so far away. But jimin  could  not hear what they  were saying, he  was just  waiting for jungkook  to come tell him what  the girl said. After  talking  to  the girl  jungkook  came back and jimin started asking  Jungkook  what the girl  said to which  jungkook  just  rolled his eyes at.

Jimin: what did she say , ho! please  tell me

Jungkook : she said that she wanted to talk to you tomorrow

Jimin: really ? Now  I  have to go home and prepare what I'm going to  say to her.

Jungkook: she is just  a girl  not a goddess.  Jungkook  said  and rolled his eyes again ( if he keeps  rolling  his eyes  his eyes will  come out  of  his head😂)

Jimin : you are saying  that because  it not you who is in this situation.

Thanks  to all the people who are reading my book.

I love you 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

Please  vote  and comment if you want to 😘😘😘😘😘😘😘