Waffles And Forgiveness

Start from the beginning

I sigh and push back my bed head as a tear falls from my eye.

"Y/n, please tell me what's wrong." Thomas pleads from the other side of the door.

I sniffle and wipe my eyes before saying in a clear voice: "Let me get ready first. I'll tell you after you eat breakfast."

"Ok." Thomas says, finally leaning off the door. "But I'm making sure you eat too!"

Before I can even argue, I hear the door to my room close as Thomas leaves the room.

Dang it!

I sigh, running my hands through my hair in frustration as tears slipped down my cheeks.

Ugh, get a grip y/n!

I get ready, trying to make myself look presentable. I leave my hair down so that the casting agents could see my hair, but I kept a hair band with me just in case. I also put on small makeup so that it still looked natural but so that I also looked presentable instead of how I normally looked.

I put on a simple outfit of a black tank top with a red and black flannel along with black ripped jeans and boots.

I walked out and met Thomas at the table to see him in casual clothes as he set out two plates of waffles. "What's this?" I ask with a smile appearing on my face. Thomas looks up at me and smiles, coming around the table to hug and kiss my forehead.

"Your breakfast of course!" He smiles.

My jaw drops and I look up at him. "But I didn't want breakfast! I'm not hungry and I didn't want you to have to do that! Not that I don't appreciate it though! It's incredibly sweet of you! But I don't want it to go to waste!"

"Then I guess we'd better start eating then!" Thomas says, beginning to pull me towards the table.

"Wait, Thomas!" I yelp, sudden fear grabbing my heart. I rip myself away from him, hugging my stomach. "Please don't make me eat."

Thomas frowns and stays where he was, only turning to face me and look straight into my eyes with a loving and caring gaze. He searches my eyes for a minute before he asks: "Please tell me what's wrong, love. I just want to help you."

I bite my bottom lip, looking away from Thomas and looking at the floor instead.

I weigh out the pros and cons before finally deciding to tell him.

"I'm insecure, ok?" I say, trying to control my emotions. "I'm overweight and ugly! So every time I go shopping I always feel terrible because I have to get the larger pant sizes when all these other girls around me are picking out way smaller sizes! And whenever I do find time to work out, I'm usually having a depression episode that I can't control. So instead I just don't eat anything. It works."

Thomas frowns and slowly takes a step towards me and gently places his hands on my arms. He looks me up and down, making my eyes fill with tears which I hide by closing my eyes and looking away.

I bet he was just realizing how fat and ugly I really was.

"I don't think any of that is true." Thomas says, making me look up at him. "You have the prettiest y/e/c eyes I've ever seen that always send butterflies into my chest and make my heart melt. Your y/h/c hair is always perfect and always has a perfect shine to it while also being smooth and soft. I swear none of my past girlfriends have ever had such bloody soft hair." He says, making me giggle as the tears slowly stop.

"But what I love about you the most has nothing to do with your bloody looks, even though they're definitely a big bonus!" Thomas says. "What I fell in love with was your personality. You're always kind and thoughtful, selfless, brave, intelligent, talented, and loyal. And that's not even half of it!"