My Princess

Eliot's P.O.V

When I heard Evangelina scream the hateful comments to Elise I could feel my blood rage. It's only been 3 days after the incident and Elise has't brought the topic up. She hasn't contacted the Emperor to punish Evangelina either. It's not that she's depressing about it like other times, but she seems awfully calm.

I snap out of my thoughts when I hear something break. I snap my neck up to see what had happened and I'm only met with Elise's red eyes. A guilty look no other can pull off. She truly was the most beautiful princess. "Ha...sorry my hand got weak out of nowhere. I'll pick it up right now, so don't worry. I'll tell the maids to bring me a new set, do you want one too?"

Weak hands? When she could hold a sword with only one as if it was nothing. "Sure, we haven't drank tea together in some long while haven't we?" I step closer to the broken glass and kneel to start gathering it up. "What are you doing?! You're going to cut yourself! I said I was going to do it, so move it!"

She tried to push me away but she failed. Instead she falls backwards. I laugh. Her face turns bright red. "Stop, will you? I already said I'll do it so step away."

When I can reach her hand I grab it and lift it to my lips. Her soft, pale skin brushing against my lips is only the best sensation in the world. Really, all the parts of her body against my own is the best feeling. "And risk the chance of you hurting these beautiful hands? I don't think so."

This type of flirtatious attitude was now more than familiar between us. Long after we had that night together and all the amazing moments with her I had asked her to finally be my princess. At first she didn't accept. She rejected me and said that I could get nothing but heartbreaks and headaches from her.

Until eventually she gave in. We haven't told anyone since she said that it would be better because it would only hurt me and my reputation. The only thing I could do was accept the terms. "Stop it! It's always you and that personality of yours."

"You love me, right Elise?" I grasped her hand tighter.

"How could I not. At this point it's only dumb to ask that question. Of course I love you." 

A/N

I wanted to come and say that I will start to post every FRIDAY of the week from now on. I hope you're enjoying these chapters as much as I enjoy writing them. If you have thoughts on what you would like to see in future chapters then please let me know I honestly don't mind!