I smiled and put my head in his chest he kissed my forehead soon I began to drift to sleep 😴 I heard him say " I love ❤️ you sweet dreams " I smile and go to sleep .

// skip when landed in la //

Still your pov :

I wake up because I felt the plane ✈️ land which it did I looked at Kobe he look hot 🥵 while sleeping I took a picture yes I'm kinda weird then I decided to wake him up .

Y/n : Kobe ?
No answer.
Y/n : kobeeeee ?
No answer.
Y/n : bub ?
Still no answer I rolled me eyes .
Y/n : daddy ?
He woke up and looked at me and smiled .
Y/n : rlly ?
Kobe : gurl come on * he said in his sleepy voice * .
We got our stuff and got out we went in the airport we checked in and got our stuff I went to the front to get my keys she hand it to me and I went outside Kobe followed me and I saw my baby !
Kobe : aight no want dats yours .
Y/n : it's 100 percent mines .
Kobe : damn ma you rich 🤑.
Y/n : you can say dat .
Y/n : come on let's put our stuff in the car .
Kobe : Igh .

Me and Kobe put our stuff away and drove off Kobe gave me my moms address I drove  there we played so music 🎶.

// 45 minutes later //

We get to my moms house we see a whole bunch of cars I look at Kobe he was asleep I woke him up we got out and I checked the time it was 10am we went to the door Kobe opened it and we went in I closed the door and saw pictures of me Kobe gave my his hand I took it and we walked to where they where Kobe pointed a picture of us and I smile he smiled to we got to where they where I let go bc Kobe gf is there and I see my momma , Mike and jasmine, jasmine saw me and started crying I went to her and picked her up .
Y/n : hey baby .
Jasmine: sissy * she said crying * .
Y/n : awww baby don't cry 😭.
Jasmine : I missed youuuu .
Y/n : I missed you more baby .
I kiss her face a lot of times and she giggles 🤭 it was so cute I put her down and saw my momma she was crying.
Y/m : my babyyyyyyyyyy .
Y/n : mommaaaaa .
Y/m : I missed you so much baby .
Y/n : I missed to more mamma .
Y/m : come here .
I went to my mom and gave her a tight hug 🤗 she huggged back and I kissed her cheek I went over to mike .
Y/n : hey Mikey .
Mike : pumpkinnnnnnnn .
Mike : gurl I missed you .
Y/n : same here , who's this beautiful lady sitting next to you she giggles 🤭.
Mike : dis lmani my gurl .
Y/n : well shii imma steal her form you .
I wink 😉 at her .
Mike : yea , no .
Y/n : too late .
Mani : I like you alr wanna be besties ?
Y/n : hell yea .
Mani : yay , I have a bestie know .
Y/n : what abt dem ?
Mani : they don't like me * she looks down * .
Y/n : aww it's okay  * I lift her head up * I'm here know .
Mani : yay !
She was so cute introduce my self to them Kobe sat next to his gf and her name was Leona.
Leona : so Kobe , why did you come with her ?
Kobe : we met on the plane ✈️ and plus she's mike and jasmine sister .
Leona : mmmmm I hope so .
Kiya : bestie don't be rude okay ?
Leona : okay , Jordan my bad for being a butch to you .
Y/n : it's good .
Kiya looked at me and rolled her eyes I closed my eyes and opened it .
Y/m : how's you dad ?
Y/n : he's good .
Y/m : new family ?
Y/n : he has a wife and 4 kids ?
Y/m : damn .
Y/n : ikr , but he gave me dis to give to you .
Y/m : thank him for me .
Y/n : k , Mike here .
Mike : from dad ?
Y/n : yes .
Jasmine : what abt me * she said in her baby voice * .
Y/n : here baby .
Jasmine : yay ! Tell dada I love him .
Y/n : I will .
Y/m : where gonna sleep at ?
Y/n : I'm buying a house .
Mike : with what money?
I pulled my money our there faces where like 😱 .
Y/n : ikr .
Y/m : yo father rich 🤑.
Y/n : yea , he send me money every month.
Y/m : damn .
Y/n : mama I'm here know imma take care of you , Mike and jasmine .
Y/m : you don't have to ?
Y/n : I want to okay .
Y/m : i love you 💕❤️.
Y/n : I love you to .
Y/n : well what y'all wanna do ?
Leona : how bout the mall and shopping?
Y/n : yea , I need to buy things , mama need anything, like food , clothes, anything.
Y/m : I need some things ?
Y/n : make a list okay .
Y/m : okay .
Y/n : imma go change and take a shower .
Y/m : okay .
Mani : can I come wit you ?
Y/n : yea .
I hold my hands out and she comes we go upstairs but before I go take a shower we sat on the bed the door is locked and the  room is sound proof nobody can't hear anything bc mani looks sad 😔 .
Y/n : mani you good babes ?
Mani : I'm not good tbh .
Y/n : aww what's wrong , you can tell em anything ?
Mani : you sure ?
Y/n : yea come here .
I hold my hands out she crawls to me and hugs me she started crying I rub her back and brush her hair .
Y/n :  baby don't cry what's wrong ?
Mani : everyone hates me except mike and Kobe , vallyk and Derek Hate me bc of kaylee I didn't do anything but everyday they either hit me or yell at or either say things abt me and sometimes mike laughs or say stop lying and sometimes he makes me feel better ❤️‍🩹 but my parents are dead I have nobody everyone thinks I'm weird I sleep in my car or mikes place and yea .
Y/n : awww baby listen I'm here no matter what and forget them live with me , we finna get you some new things and imma help you your where beautiful 🤩 baby okay don't let nobody get under your skin and I will deal with them okay , you have me by your side I'm not gonna let you go okay ?
Mani : thank you so much 😊.
Y/n : your welcome baby .
Y/n : let's go shower okay and change .
Mani : these are my last clothes I been wearing mikes .
Y/n : here take my clothes .
Mani : tank you .
Y/n : your so cute ☺️, come on .
Mani : otay .
Me and mani shower ( not together ) and got dressed this is what we wore