I think for a year I have to endure it. But who would agree to marry me in short amount of time. Are they after my money? Sure they are after money. Who will agree to marry someone who is loaded with money. Ofcourse gold diggers. Whoever this girl is, I already dislike her.

Just one year Emmett. For the sake of my family, accept it.

"Ok" I said in a low voice.

"I knew you won't disappoint me Emmett" she said hugging me. She pulled away and looked at uncle Ben.

"Ben, that girl is so sweet. We already...." I stopped aunt.

"I have some work to complete if you will excuse me" I said standing up walking to the door.

"But don't you want to know who she is" aunt Grace asked. I stopped at the door but didn't turn to them.

"If you have choosen her, then I don't have to think about it. I am sure she is great" I said going out. I think they didn't know about the sarcasm in my last sentence. I really don't like this nor who this girl is. And I don't care about it.

Aaliyah pov

I am currently in my office room completing my work. For four days I have been working so much. The door to my office opened and Seb came in.

"Aaliyah, cupcake, I have a great surprise for you" he said excitedly. I pinned the dress at the waist of the mannequin and turned to him.

"What got you so excited" I said leaning against my desk. He grabbed my shoulder and shook me. A little harder.

"I got a perfect dress for your wedding" he said happily. I pulled his hands away.

Yes, my wedding is in three days. It's on Emmett's birthday. Eleanor want it on his birthday so that clause will come in handy. Everyone is so happy about it but except one. Sebastian is the one extremely happy about it. He is over the moon. Since then he and Nate are looking for my wedding dress. Still I didn't find the one to my liking. 

I thought to talk to Emmett before wedding but he is out of the country because of business. Looks like I have to meet him at the wedding.

"So where it is" I asked. He took my hand and started pulling me out. I have to apologize some people as I crash to them when this monkey is pulling me like a mad man to the wedding section. Our boutique is small.

"Slow down Seb" I said

"Slow down Seb" I said. He pulled me down on the couch and closed my eyes from behind.

"Now bring the bride her wedding dress" Seb said.

"Here is the dress majesty" I heard Nate voice.

"Nate" I called him smiling. Soon hands covered my eyes is removed. I opened my eyes and looked at the dress Nate was holding.

It is the same dress Seb was making few days back. I have to say it is the most gorgeous dress after adding the finishing details. I got up from the couch and went towards it. I felt the fabric with my fingers analysing the dress.

It's so beautiful and elegant.

"How? I thought you have given this to your client" I asked him. I am still mesmerized by this dress.

"You see my client called two days back and said that her wedding was cancelled. So she didn't take it but she did give me some money. Now don't worry about that. Do you like it, I made some changes yesterday" he asked. I hugged him tightly.

"Seb, this dress is so beautiful. This is the one I was looking for. Thank for giving me this" I said smiling with happiness. He kissed my head and hugged me back.

"Yours welcome cupcake" he said. I extended my hand to Nate so he can join us. He took my hand and embraced us.

I love them so much.

We talked for time and continued with our work. Nate left because he came during his lunch time.

When it was time to go home, Seb drove to my home. When we reached there he parked his car at front of my home. But I didn't want to get down without asking him some questions. I wanted to ask about Emmett. He sensed my hesitation.

"You can ask me cupcake" he said. I sighed and looked down at my hand.

"When will he come back from the business trip? How is he doing? Did he really agree to this marriage?" I asked.

"Cupcake he is doing fine. And yes he did agree to this marriage and you know the reason" he sighed and continued "And I really don't know when he will come back. Mom said he agreed to the marriage and went to Dubai the next day. And he is not receiving anyone's call. He messaged that he will be present at the wedding. That's all" he completed. He also looked frustrated about this.

"Seb" I called. He hummed in response.

"Am I doing the right thing or am I taking the advantage of my feelings that I have for him to marry him. Will he ever notice me? Will he accept me as his wife? And.....and will he ever love me back" I whispered the last sentence. He took my hand and tilted my face with his fingers by my chin to look at him.

"You are not taking advantage of your feelings okay. You are doing the right thing. I and grandma are looking forward for you to change Emmett. I know you will because I trust you" he squeezed my hand "I am sure he will notice you, accept you as his wife. All I have to say is, don't let down your hope. Think this as your mission and make him fall in love with you. I mean who doesn't fall in love with this bubbly, sweet, caring girl" he said caressing my cheek.

"Also I think who can resist that sexy body of yours. If he does that he is a baboon" he said. I laughed slapping his hand away from my face.

"Seb" I said smiling at him.

"There is the smile I want to see in my sister or..... soon to be my sister-in-law" he said wriggling his eyebrows teasingly. I blushed looking away.

"Now go. Pamper yourself and take rest. The wedding is in three days. I don't want you to walk down the aisle looking like a zombie. You have to look gorgeous infront of my cousin so that he should fall in love with you instantly. Now shu" he slightly pushed me by my shoulder. I laughed getting out.

"Okay, bye and good night. And I wish no sweet dreams only nightmares for you" I shouted running to my door. Seb screamed at me for that but drove off.

I smiled to myself and got inside the home. I greeted my parents and had dinner with them. I have not seen them so happy until now. I am glad about it. I and mom talked about the wedding till midnight and went to sleep.

I hope everything will change.

*************