"You GUESS Keerthi. You arent sure right?" 

"Kartik you are complicating a small issue okay? You like Naira, Naira must be liking you then what's the problem? Just tell her and then see na. Upar se you are telling that you cant handle this marriage but you want to get married? Woww!" Keerthi tells loudly making her cough. 

"Keerthi you okay?" Kartik gets tensed. 

"Bhabi... App ko Kuch Hua hai?" Naira enters the room and rushes towards Keerthi who is coughing so bad. 

"Bhabi yeh lo, panni peelo." Hands over the water bottle nearby. 

"Aur kaun badtameez hai phone pey jiski wajhe se app chilla rahi thi?" She take the phone and see that it was Kartik. 

"Kaise friend ho tum? Kya kiya tumne ki bhabhi itni zoorse chilla rahi thi? Idiot."

"Naira chill kuch nahi hua hai." Keerthi tries to pacify an irked Naira. 

"Aapko kuch ho jata tho? Pagal admi hai."

"I can hear you Naira." 

"I spoke loudly so that you listen." 

"Great" 

Naira was about to scold him which was interrupted by a phone call. 

Naira gave back Keerthi's phone and answered her call. 

It was Rishi. 

"Heyy Naira"

"Hii Rishi."

"Umm, actually I wanted to check on you. You left the cafe with such rage..soo..umm...yaaa so I wanted to ask you know!"

"Awww, that's so sweet of you Rishi. I am all good. Thank you so much for asking." 

"I knew that you are a sherni."

"I know that I am a Sherni."

Naira forgot that Keerthi was there and she was in a call with Kartik, so both of them heard everything that Naira spoke. 

"Kaun hai yeh Rishi? Aur Naira ko Sherni bolne ka hak sirf mera hai. How dare he calls her that."  Kartik says as he was green with jealousy. 

"Naira kahi se jalne ki kushboo aa rahi hai muhje!" keerthi remarks playfully.

"Really! Lemme check and come Bhabhi." Naira goes out of the room telling this.

Keerthi laughed out loud and Kartik was silent. 

"Tumhe aa rahi hai jalne ki kushboo?" her laugh was uncontrollable. 

"Shut up Keerthi." 

"Okay okay," but continues to laugh! 

"KEERTHI"

"Achha sorry, calm down calm down" 

"So either you take a chance and propose Naira or forget about her okay?"

"I will think and tell you soon." 

"I hope you propose her dude. Do it ASAP."

"Byeee"

"Idiot" 

She keeps her phone aside and drinks some more water. 

"Kartik kise propose kar rahe hai Bhabi?"

Keerthi shrieks at the sudden sound. "Ahh Naira Dara diya tumne mujhe." 

"Sorryyyyyy" Naira smiles sheepishly. "Accha batayina Bhabhi, Is Kartik going to propose somebody?" 

"Ummm... yes"

"Ohh" Naira's eyes get watery. she couldn't stop her tears. 

Keerthi gets panicked seeing tears roll down Naira's eyes. 

"Naira..... Naira kya Hua babu? Why are you crying?"

"I love him Bhabhi. I love him so much. I even planned out everything on how to propose to him. I thought of gifting him this swatch that he loves so much. But all in vain " Naira cries hugging Keerthi. 

Keerthi was amazed by her confession. She was so happy that Naira realized her love for Kartik. 

"But he loves somebody else. Why does this happen to me? I am a fool. I realized it too late and I can't get him anymore."  Naira cries irrevocably. 

She rubs Naira's back. 

"Shhhh Naira... Calm down, babu." 

"I thought that le loves me. All the hints you gave, most of them are almost similar to my personality. But...."

"Chup! Bilkul chup. Tum dono pagal ho. Kitna Overthink karte ho yar? Usski wajhe se you are blabbering something or the else."

"Par Bhabi... At least tell me his crush's name. I will go and talk to her. I want him to be happy" 

"How can you talk to her when you and she are the same people."

"I know it will be hard to find and convince her but..... WAIT WHAT?"

Keerthi looks at Naira with a big victorious smirk on her face.  

Do vote and comment, you guys!

Loads of Love and Hugs.