Requested Chapter 1. Morning Sex

Começar do início

Taehyung scoffed, "We could have if you wouldn't have tickled me."

"If I wouldn't have, you wouldn't have been up."

Taehyung rolled his eyes, "Whatever. Do the Hyungs know we're not gonna come?'

"They would've figured. They came here half an hour ago. They were all ready and shit."

"And you were up?"

"Yeah?"

"So why didn't you get ready?'

"Honestly, I didn't wanna get out of bed." Jungkook glanced at Taehyung's lips before making eye contact with him again and continued, "It was so warm with you and you looked so fucking gorgeous. Also, what kind of a husband am I to let my love wake up alone in bed on our first morning as a wedded couple, hm?"

Taehyung chuckled, a faded shade of pink forming on his cheeks and looked away. He found it way too difficult to keep eye contact with Jungkook without combusting into thin air. He sighed, "Gosh, you're such a charmer."

Jungkook giggled, nudging Taehyung, "Why're you looking away? Show me your beautiful face, precious."

Taehyung's red hue deepened as he bit his lip and faced Jungkook again. The younger's gaze instinctively fell onto the older's lips. He whispered, "Tae, I can't help but kiss you if you do that."

"Then what're you waiting for?" Taehyung asked, and that's when Jungkook crashed his lips against his husband's. He moaned as soon as their lips touched and he moved closer to Taehyung, trying to reduce the already non-existent gap in between them as much as possible. He pulled the older to him too, grabbing anywhere he could, desperate to just feel him.

"Mhm. Jungkook." Taehyung moaned in between the kiss, a little surprised at how rough Jungkook was already being. He entangled his fingers in his hair and pulled, causing Jungkook to groan. 

It was as if the younger couldn't get enough of him. He was unstoppable, high on the taste of Taehyung's lips. He sucked and sucked, and made sure no part of his mouth left untouched by his tongue. Drool dripped down his chin and Taehyung's, creating a lewd and filthy sound when their faces made contact, but neither of them cared. 

It was when Taehyung started having trouble breathing that he tapped on Jungkook's shoulder twice. The younger grunted at the action but pulled away anyway, staring at his lover with nothing but pure lust and desire in his eyes. Taehyung panted, still at awe at the sudden change of mood. Jungkook was being so rough he literally kissed Taehyung breathless.

A string of saliva connected their lips and Jungkook smirked before he leaned in and kittenishly licked Taehyung's bottom lip to break it. He made sure to slightly nibble on it to tease Taehyung too.

Taehyung hissed and threw his head back. Jungkook took that opportunity to dive in and mark him up, apparently still having enough oxygen after that intense make out session.

He averted his attention to Taehyung's gorgeous, tan neck. A thin sheet of sweat had already formed on it due to the heat of their desire. Taehyung moaned when he felt Jungkook's wet lips suck on the spot right below his jaw, marking him up where everyone could see. So everyone would know that the boy was his, and his only.

Jungkook nipped at the skin a little to intensify the pleasure and smirked when he deemed successful at his attempt. For Taehyung's high pitched whimper was nothing but an indication for Jungkook to keep going. Furthermore, the sounds that Taehyung made were very effectively waking up Jungkook's little buddy.

He was busy filling up Taehyung's neck with hickeys when he heard the older speak, "Daddy," He croaked out, "my nipples, please. They're so cold. Can you warm them up, please?"