Carnivorous Plants

(First bit written during class)

Inspired by the musical Little Shop of Horrors

In a world where plants evolved to become like humans

Prompt:

People tell their kids to eat their vegetables, or they will eat you, and it's true. If a vegetable isn't eaten or killed it might be a hybrid and grow into a monster that will eat humans, allowing them to look like humans.

Tommy is a normal human living in this messed up world. He avoids vegetables all together, not knowing if they are hybrids or actually food, and he'd rather not risk it.

He goes to Highschool like any other kid, and works part time at Coldstone. They don't have many fruit flavors, and those that are's mix is always pre-made so there's no risk.

One day some customers walk in, one with fluffy brown hair and another with long pink hair. They were just another customer, so he didn't pay that much attention to them, not producing them glaring at any of the fruit flavored ice creams.

The brunette and pink haired people ordered their ice creams and tried to make some small talk, but Tommy just tried to ignore them.

The two come by a lot and eventually Tommy starts talking to them. Tommy is cared that they might not come back one day because the news shows more and more people are getting killed by the plants, the only evidence left of any of those people is a dead leaves in a pile of blood.

One day Wilbur and Techno bursted into the shop with someone else as Tommy and his coworkers started closing. They all had a weird glint in their eyes and had... odd... preportiontions, being tall and their arms where oddly long, and they looked more like vines then arms and had a weird green tone to their skin, and it seemed like there was leaves growing out of their hair. Vines where growing up their necks to their cheeks.

Tommy and his Coworkers, Tubbo and Ranboo, ran into the back room and locked the door. They were only barely able to get in before the monsters started banging at the door and tearing at it and destroying it. Tommy rushed towards the freezer and was going to lock himself inside, but one of the monsters grabbed him arm and dragged him out.

Tommy could see his co-workers' corpses bleeding out on the floor, blood pooling around them. Tommy's heart was pointing out of his chest. They were dead. They were dead and he was going to be next.

The other two hybrids grabbed into his arms while the one that has originally grabbed him grabbed something from their pocket and walked twards him.

Tommy struggled as the hybrids were forcing something into his mouth, similar in texture to dirt, before he blacked out...

"Well hello Tommy!" Wilbur said happily to a flower pot with a small sprout growing inside, "Your growing really well. Soon you will be able to hang out with me, Techno, and Dadza again!"

The sprout that will be Tommy just stayed there, motionless, focusing on growing into the hybrid that Tommy will become.

(Tommy be like baby Groot, lol)

(In prompts like these I think I shouldn't be allowed to write, then I remember I don't care and would write anyways)