Crashlanding

From a old idea a wrote a little about a few years ago-

Prompt:

Wilbur and Techno are trapped on a island after a plain crash. They where coming back from a work trip when they crash happened.

They seemed to be the only survivors, but checked the wreckage just in case. it

In the wreckage they found an unconscious child. They took the kid with them, not wanting to abandon a survivor who seemed to be too young to take care of himself (...let's just say Tommy is 14- and that the twins think any non-adult is too young-).

They had set up a camp, and started to look for food when the kid woke up. They has to stop the kid from harming himself or them and explained what happened. What they left out though was that the two of them knew they were going to be saved. Their dad has trackers on them, so he can locate them.

After a day and when the kid, Tommy, trusted them more they decided to check the wreckage for any food, cloths, or supplies in other passengers carryons.

They where able to find a few changes of cloths, a med kit, and a lot of airplane peanuts. They where also able to find a coconut tree and used the shells of the fruit as bowls.

They talked to Tommy over their time trapped together, turns out he was on a school trip and his parents where chaperones- so like everyone but the three of them on board, they died.

One day after they saw a airplane flying over their island, and noduced the 'S O S' they had written, they knew they where going to be saved. The plane was owned by Philza, so they knew they where going to be saved soon.

That night Tommy admits to them that he's going to miss them. His parents died in the flight, and his uncle was in jail, so he had nowhere to go, and they became like a family to him over their time on the island. Even if they don't admit it, the two are going to miss him too.

When a helicopter came to save them, they all got inside, to see Philza was there. He fussed over his boys, while Tommy layed down to sleep. Wilbur and Techno explained to their father that they got attached and that Tommy had nowhere else to go.

They told Phil all about their time on the island and about Tommy. Philza could tell that the kid meant a lot to his sons, and he could tell that Tommy would fit it.

(Two Possibilities for the ending- similar though-)

The legal ending
As soon as possible Philza adopted Tommy. He knew that he would like the boy and he was right. Tommy quickly became part of the family. Some people thought the adoption was just so his company would look good and have a 'little orphan Annie', others thought it was him wanting to show an orphan a new life. None of those people will know the truth though, that the family adopted the kid because he had wormed his way into their hearts in an unfortunate situation.

The Illegal ending
Philza saw how the kid made his sons happy, and he would do anything to keep that happiness. He kidnaps Tommy. The twins don't care about how, but the kid is now their brother. Even if the boy was kidnapped, he couldn't escape. They got Tommy as theirs, and he can't do anything about it. Even if he wanted to escape, how would he get away from three powerful, rich, men who made him seem lost to the reckage.