More Vampires

Yes, more vampires- different from last time though- ...I think-

Prompt:

Vampires had always existed, it was only a year ago was when they took over.

Tommy's family had just moved when it happened. He forgot to tell some of his friends, costumers at a restaurant/cafe he had been working at, that he was moving, but he thought that some of his coworkers would likely tell them, or that they would just forget about him, so it was fine. He hopes that everyone is safe...

In his new town was run by the Mad Goat's coven (not creative- Ik-). He met a friend named Tubbo at his new school, but be disappeared like many people have been since covens took over- but unlike most of the people who went missing, his body wasn't found. So, Tommy can only hope that Tubbo is ok.

One day more people start to disappear then usually, and a rumor spreads around that the Angel of death's coven is visiting town, and it seems to be planned between the two covens because things don't seem to be tense between them, and they seem to team up a bit.

The Angel's coven was the one that took over his old town, and from what he's heard from his old friends the coven killed a lot of people when they took over, like they where grieving and or looking for someone.
When they appeared in his new town, they continued what seemed to be a search for someone or something.

One day the Covens attack the school. Many are injured, few dead, everyone traumatized. One person is taken.

Tommy is captured by the vampires, and he thought it was going to be the end, but it surprisingly wasn't. He was too scared to process anything, blacking out on the way to wherever the people were taking him.

Tommy wakes up in a soft bed. The vampires from the Angel of Death'a coven walked into the room. They looked familiar, it took Tommy a moment to realize that they where the costumers from the cafe/restaurant! But now, they had red eyes.

Tommy still thinks he's going to die, because he left without telling them and that they want to give him one final 'goodbye' before draining him of his blood without any regret or grief-

But that doesn't happen. Instead they say how worried they where and that he won't run off without telling them again. With the mention of him running off their tones turn dark with a protective look in their eyes.

Techno and/or Wilbur grab the human and stop him from moving so Philza can bite his neck and puts venom into his blood.
They turn Tommy into a vampire like them.

Because Tommy is a baby in vampire terms, he isn't able to do much by himself, and even if he wanted to he's too weak to do much ether.
He can't even escape, because of the alaience between the Angel's and Mag Goat's covens, two of the most powerful covens, he wouldn't be able to escape for too long before getting captured again.