|95| ~Operation Taking Cyrus Down Pt2~

Start from the beginning

"What's wrong, Cyrus?" The dog just has to say. "Are you surprised to see me here, alive and well in your demon estate walking around freely? I know it's killing you," she laughs. "I know how bad you want to end me. So, here's your chance sucker. Come end me."

That's it! Before the dog could bark any further, I bite. Within a second, I'm in front of her, fangs blazing. Nearly, seconds away from draining her of her pathetic life. The dog's very existence is a waste of space, just hearing her breathe is a valuable waste of air. Her entire existence holds no purpose.

"Calm down Cyrus, can't you see that she's taunting you," says Seneca.

Too late! "What? You want a bite?" The dog faces me. Her voice is full of challenge.

"With just one touch I could end you!" My monster hisses through gritted teeth.

"Then do it!'" She challenges. The mutt tiny little hands are balled up into tiny little fists as if she can really take me on. The very idea is laughable. Behind her, Speck the Peck makes her presence known.

"See? This is your problem!" Speck the Peck says, swiftly squeezing in between me and the dog. Then she pokes my chest with her tiny little finger. "How about you pick on someone your own size?"

Ha! She can't be serious. "Like, who?" My monster places his focus on our new target. "Like you?" I just have to ask, or more like burst out and laugh. Ha! Ha! Ha! I laugh right in her face.

"Like me," yells the women of the hour. Exactly, who I came here to see. On the top of the staircase, is no one other than my mate. 

Embry, looks like Goddess gift on earth, even though she's more like Lilith herself in the flesh.

Before a second can pass, I'm in front of her. "Have you lost your fucking mind?"I hiss in her face.

"No! But you apparently lost your mind!" she says to me, sounding way past the point of livid.

I take a step back and officially take her in.

She looks like magic. No, fuck that! Focus. I willn't be compelled by her undeniable beauty. She will not get away with this little foolish stunt that she's trying to pull. Nope, not today.

However, I must admit that I've never seen quite a view and quite the view she is.

Evidently, Speck and the remainder of the girls have been playing dress-up, but Embry steals the show. The way that just a tad bit of makeup is painted onto her diamond-shaped face, which is already carved to pure perfection. Although, the makeup is subtle is just enough to highlight her high cheekbones, which has also been a gentle stroke of golden blush.

It takes every ounce of my strength, not to trace her delicate jawline with the tip of my thumb.

My monster's frustration seems to have also disappeared as he takes in our beloved curvy figure that fills out her little black dress.

The sexy sheer evening gowns look like heaven as it molds to her flawless skin. The deep halter split reveals just the right amount of cleavage. All of my anger is slowly evaporating with each passing second. It's like, I'm seeing her for the very first time all over again. She's memorizing.

She's so gloriously gorgeous but I refuse to allow her to have the upper hand.

She won't get me to submit, ever. I'm the man. I'm her King.

"Eyes up here," my beloved calls me out for openly eye-fucking her.

To the left of me, Seneca decides to sneakily snicker. Then I hear, Luscious lowkey laughing as well, but at least he attempts to hide his amusement with an overly dramatic cough. Either way, they both are pissing me off. This isn't a laughing matter. What the fuck is wrong with them?