You're mine ( Peril X Reader )

Start from the beginning

" Peril! Come on! You are coming to entrain me again! ", Queen Scarlet yelled at Peril. Peril's blue eyes met the Queen's yellow ones. Peril scoffed and rolled her eyes. But flew back down into the arena.

- Timeskip -

The moons have risen. The midnight blue was painted across the sky. Stars were sprinkled throughout it. The colosseum fights were finally finished and I went to my special room.

I was laying on my sleeping mat when I heard Peril's voice.
" Hey (H/n)! I brought you something! ", She exclaimed.
I jumped again and whipped my head towards where her voice came from. And there she was. She came over to me and gently put a platinum plate of (F/m) in front of me. I smiled up at her. After I ate, I suddenly felt extremely sleepy. I yawned widely and quickly feel asleep.

- Sleepy boi time (Timeskip) -

I opened my (E/c) eyes. Suddenly, my neck felt heavy. I looked down and saw a painted (F/c) platinum collar with shards of (F/g) embedded into it. I scanned around the room and everything was almost the same. But there was a blanket that hang from the cave opening that looked exactly like stone and wouldn't be recognizable without looking twice.

" Well, Good morning sweetheart ", A voice says playfully.
It's Peril herself. I gave her a slightly concerned and confused look.
" Do you not like your collar? ", She sadly asked.
I didn't respond.
" Well my beloved, Other dragons need to know that you're mine. ", She coldly stated.
" Wait, What..? ", I faintly asked.
" You're mine sweetheart. And no one else can have you. ", She stated.
" But- But- Bu- ", I started.
" But nothing. You are mine and you can't escape me. And if you try, I'll track you down and bring to back here. ", She cut me off.

Tears slowly dripped down my face. Peril came over to me and cupped my face. She tried to gently swipe away my tears.
" No, No, No sweetheart. Don't cry. You'll be so happy here. You'll have everything you'll ever need and want. The only thing you'll need to do is stay here, sweetheart ", She tried to reassure me.
The tears continued to fall.

- Small Timeskip -

My face felt itchy from my crying. My head was on Peril's front left talon and was pushed slightly into her chest. Her right talon was resting on the top of my head. Her tail was intertwined with mine. My breathing was at normal pace. She started to stroke the scales on my head gently.

Suddenly, Peril turned her head to the door. There was small sounds of talons clicking on the floor that's growing ever so closer. The blanket moved. A orange talon pushed through. It was the Queen.

She glared at Peril and bared her teeth.
" There's where you are, Peril! I've been looking for you everywhere! And why are you in here with them?!? They were supposed to go with Burn today! ", The Queen snaped at Peril.
Intense anger came upon Peril's face. She made sure to gently put my head down and then, pick herself up and twisted towards Scarlet.
" What do you mean they were supposed to go with Burn today!?!? ", Peril snapped back, her smoke puffing out of her nostrils.
" Well, Look at them! They aren't normal and Burn thought it would be thrilling to have them. ", Scarlet stated.
" Aren't norm- ", Peril angrily blurted but cutting herself off as she clawed at Scarlet.

Then they fought. I turned myself away from the bloody scene. And I covered my ears to muffle the SkyWing screams. I looked back over to them. My eyes widened to see the Queen charred and dead on the ground. I wasn't saddened as much as the Queen's death but concerned as Peril just killed the SkyWing Queen herself.

Peril glares at the charred corpse. She turned her head over to me.
" I'm so sorry that you had to see that, sweetheart ", She apologized.
" Here, I'll get rid of her for you ", She said as she dragged the corpse out of the room.

I was left by myself for a bit. I thought to myself. I could escape at this moment but, Peril would find out and bring me back. Perhaps the best option would be to stay, even if I felt miserable. I sighed deeply as I accepted my fate.

- Timeskip -

So, It's been about 6 months since Queen Scarlet has died. Ruby has became queen. She has turned the kingdom for the best. The colosseum is now not being used for entertainment reasons anymore. And everything is flourishing. The prisoners aren't up top on their pillars either, since the war ended. (Let's just pretend that the dragonets ended the war but without the Scarlet part).

Also Peril and Queen Ruby came to a agreement. Peril wouldn't kill anymore dragons unless if she absolutely has to. And Queen Ruby would allow Peril to still live here with me, of course.

Speaking of that, The relationship of me and Peril has gotten better. She's is still extremely controlling but she's getting better. As long as I don't leave the kingdom or love someone else, She says she will manage.

I think I'll be ok with this <3

- - - - - - - - - - - -

I wrote this in spirit of the spooky season. I did make it cute at the end though but, it was still a bit spooky :)

Also, I hope I did a good job writing one of my favorite Yandere characters :)

Published: October 1st, 2021