035.

ஓ๑ ────────  。.° ☆ °.  。──────── ๑ஓ

CHAPTER THIRTY-FIVE
treacheries and deceptions

──────

disclaimer: the 2 last chapters went over my word count limit so i do hope you dont mind jsadljwejqja i worked rly hard on both chaps and i think it was the most ive ever carefully planned HAJSDHJAHAHAHA okay thats it! hope u enjoy reading <33

- sof !

_______

"i am not here for that phoenix's blood but for my beloved dabria whose life was taken by that wench. in honor and reverence of her death, i'll be using her abilities as of now." kano announced.

jisung rolled his eyes, leaning onto his right — who happened to be hyunjin — to 'whisper' (not really) a, "like anyone ever asked and cared." earning a stifled laugh from, not only hyunjin, but minho and jeongin too.

"you heard him. just don't let him touch you. this isn't a suggestion, it's a demand." felix reminded, sternly. an array of timid and apprehensive states of agreement were coherently heard asynchronously.

jiseon's fingers spontaneously squirmed leisurely, eager to feel the heat writhing through her veins, feel the warmth of the flames combusting from her hands, feel her vigors spread through her limbs like streaks of electricity.

"i'm ready." chan affirmed, grabbing seungmin, jisung and jiseon's wrists.

"on the count of three to one, we'll start, okay?"

"3," the others besides chan, jiseon, seungmin and jisung altered into a fighting stance, preparing themselves to sprint into the battlefield.

"2," suddenly, every breath felt heavy for felix, a ton of thousands of masonries were compressed onto him until all that remains of the boy were macerates and pulvurized remnants of his once perfect physique.

"1," heart dropping right after that one word, that one number, that one syllable that was uttered from chan's lips, felix ran through the many blood venoms, students, and teachers combined in one fight.

he then turned to his right, spotting a blood venom that was beating one of the freshmen to a pulp.

bothered by the sight, the freckled boy discarded his own segment of their scheme for a moment and darted towards the two in full speed.

"hey!" he snarled towards the woman on top of the jittering and aghast lad who was verging on burrowing himself through the ground, wanting the grassy field to open and for the ground to swallow him alive rather than get killed by one of red phantom's underlings.

the woman looked up, her skin revoltingly pasty and colorless like a vampire had sucked the life out of her and sunken rouge eyes that glistened with nothing but pleasure — the pleasure of wanting to rip someone's life away from them.

this made felix livid, infuriated, enraged, berserk, irate. heck, any word related to anger would do because all he could see was carmine — not black, not purple, and surprisingly not blue, but a deep carmine hue as ruddy as his flushed cheeks in winter.

he lifted both hands up, fulgurations and phosphorescent-like of cobalt and navy blue disgorged from the peripheries of his fingers, floating around his hands until he jolted his arms towards the two — specifically aiming to the woman.