011.

ஓ๑ ──────── 。.° ☆ °. 。──────── ๑ஓ

CHAPTER ELEVEN
training

──────

"there are a few things that you need to know, before we start again." the brown haired boy said.

it was now 3:20 in the afternoon. felix and jiseon were taking a break from training. they sat on the bench, talking about anything particular that came into their heads (mostly jiseon since felix wasn't much of a talker).

"first off, mr. seo asked me to enlighten you about all of the details that were left out after you enrolled in this academy." felix sternly said.

"secondly, i know you might be asking why the school has barriers and why we have to train everyday to take full control over our abilities." jiseon nodded in response.

"to answer that question, we have enemies surrounding us. you've probably heard someone speak of three particular names." he paused.

"the blood venoms, scarlet venom...." he trailed off.

"and red phantom." he said as his features darkened.

"i've heard mr. seo and changbin talk about the blood venoms before." she said.

"the major point as to why i told you their names is because, you're extremely valuable to them. they'd do anything to get their hands on you so you need to learn how to protect yourself."

that was the most words he said. jiseon thought to herself, slightly stunned.

"but, why?"

"because you're the phoenix. there's always a chosen one every after a hundred years, as cliche as it sounds. plus, you're the first ever female phoenix." he rolled his eyes.

"well technically, the second but the first female phoenix died after they used their abilities for the first time. their body was too weak and couldn't take the fiery flames the phoenix possesses and so, they burned to their death. red phantom and scarlet venom think you're as weak as the previous female phoenix."

[ tw // mentions of blood and slight gore (?) ]

"you have to be careful with them. especially, red phantom. you have to watch out for him. he won't hesitate to drink every single drop of your blood until you're drained to the bone." jiseon looked at him, horrified by what the lad said.

"w-what..." she felt every color in her face disappear as she heard felix's dry chuckle.

"he's going to tear you, limb by limb and drink your blood to gain all your abilities."

"w-what exactly are the abilities he possesses?" the girl asked, curious as to who she would go against with in the future.

"like i said, he drinks people's blood to gain their abilities, permanently." he nonchalantly said.

jiseon was shocked for how calm and composed he was even after those revolting and sickening words slipped out of his own mouth.