027.

ஓ๑ ────────  。.° ☆ °.  。──────── ๑ஓ

CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN
please, wake up

──────

"although sir lee hasn't woken up, his condition is getting better day by day. we expect him to awaken sooner or later." the nurse informed.

the boys and jiseon were relieved to hear the good news, eager to talk to their friend when he wakes up. the freckled lad was getting better day by day, his face wasn't as pale and he looked more lively than before.

gladly, exams were over and everyone was beyond elated they could now lessen their burdens and set their priorities on their unconscious brown-haired freckled friend, felix.

it had been a few days since the night jiseon had thought about felix as more than friends. she was now sure about her feelings — maybe even more than sure — if that made any sense.

each time she'd look at him — or even think about the boy — her heart did this odd thing where it'd backflip and perform all sorts of contortions — which was definitely not normal.

not only that but, she would start having this weird fluttering feeling in her stomach like winged insects danced inside — similar to when you're riding a rollercoaster and it drops, or the lass would get all sweaty like she had ran kilometers. all these events were so foreign and new to the teen. at first, it was doubtlessly overwhelming but, she got used to the feeling as time passed by.

and honestly, jiseon loved the feeling. she wanted to love and be loved by someone — again, something she wasn't used to. back when she still hadn't been enrolled by the academy, jiseon had no lover nor did she took a liking in someone, whatsoever. it was always mr. and mrs. choi's so-called love that wasn't even truly for her.

and unluckily, the boys knew as well. how, you ask? well, let's just say jisung had read her mind and the rodent-looking boy had a very loud mouth that he had accidentally blabbered it out at lunch time. now, almost the whole school knew. all the 7 would do was to tease the girl who only ignored them all.

surely, there was absolutely nothing to be ashamed of. feelings aren't something that can be easily held back nor is it controllable, unlike a video game with a simple controller. therefore, jiseon was proud to say she liked felix lee.

unfortunately, felix's bullies had overheard about the 'choi jiseon likes felix lee' teasing and the juniors started picking on the lass. this time, though, not so meekly — if you could even call it that. they'd treat her like they had treated the boy — maybe even worse — pushing her around, hitting her like a punching bag, even as far as kicking, resulting in the girl coming to the infirmary often.

although, jiseon didn't think so bad of it. it was sort of a benefit since entering the infirmary, did not only mean treating her wounds, but also visiting felix in the meantime.

in those few minutes, she'd take her sweet and lovely time to bandage up her wounds just to admire the lad's freckled face while he slept. she would brush his hair out of his face, tangling her fingers with his hair and massaging his head — sometimes even talking to the boy even though the lass acknowledged the actuality that the boy couldn't hear her.

but jiseon inevitably had a whit of hope that her words would somehow enter the freckled lad's ear. the girl knew it was stupid to hope for things like that but, she had read or heard a lot of people talking to an unconscious person and they would hear every single word the other would utter.