029.

ஓ๑ ──────── 。.° ☆ °. 。──────── ๑ஓ

CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE
abstruse secret

──────

many weeks had passed and everything pretty much went back to normal. felix was gladly back on his feet and had been well. the freckled lad had been a lot busier than the others could even imagine. jiseon and the boys couldn't even catch up with him because of the countless times their teachers had asked for him during his break time.

the poor boy couldn't even get a single break without a professor approaching him and telling him to come to their office once he was finished consuming his food.

in all honesty, it irked jiseon how they'd steal the lad's resting period. though it was actually more of the fact that she couldn't get some alone time with felix but she'd never admit that to anyone, let alone herself. every time she had planned on 'talking' with the freckled lad, her propositions were always ruined by teachers and it really infuriated her.

"well, someone pissed in someone's cereal today..." jisung stated, as soon as the lass lazily plopped her body on the cafeteria's chair with a vexed huff.

"shut up, vermin."

"i am not a vermin!" the vermin-looking boy gasped.

"ji's right though. you look stressed and annoyed." minho agreed.

"it's just that-"

"she's planning on confessing to felix but he's too busy since he has to catch up with all the assignment he missed." jeongin blurted out, a sly smirk forming on his lips.

"YOU'RE GOING TO CONFE-"

"i'm not even going to question how he knows that. but yeah, i'm going to. and i'd really appreciate it if you kept this a secret because the whole school has been keeping an eye on me these days." jiseon monotonously said, cutting off the oldest and most sleep deprived in the group.

"you're really the one who's going to confess? not felix?" hyunjin asked.

"yup. he's taking too long so, i'll do it myself. plus, i'll give him time if he thinks we're going too fast." she explained.

"what're you planning on doing?" changbin asked.

"i was going t- wait a minute. i shouldn't tell you. you guys would ruin it all by eavesdropping on us or accidentally blurt it out loud while talking with felix."

"you caught us there." jisung stated, high-fiving the girl.

"okay, can we please not talk about this? really don't enjoy talking about my feelings with all of you huddled around me."

after jiseon had pointed it out, the seven had sat back down on their seats instead of leaning in and putting their upper body's weight on the table.

"so, christmas is coming." chan stated the obvious, propping his face using his hand with a teasing grin on his face.

"and?" jiseon asked, confusion crystal clear in her tone of voice.