He couldn't even process anything calm when Taehyung came to him wanting nothing but break up.

It wasn't something he's sad of, the fact Taehyung acknowledge that they aren't for each other or— Jungkook isn't suitable for him (-from his parents point of view-) was the most devastated part of his life.

He'll never forget the day when he was begging Taehyung like a starving pathetic beggar but Taehyung, —he even didn't bother to gaze back.

The truth still haunts him like a dead nightmare and he can never bolt of tha—

His head Swiftly snapped at the door when he heard some harsh knock on it. He sniffed hard, trying to stopped it's tears.

Washing instantly his face and wiping it off —when the knocking on door heard constantly— he took some deep breath.

"Jungkook open the fucking door" he gulped staring at the closed shaking door infront of him. It was Yoongi approaching there and he knew it very well.

Without any second thoughts Jungkook swiftly opened the door, but didn't expected to be in a tight engulf of yoongi.

~

Third person POV

Love hurts, and it really does —like a bitch.  It is such a unfair, while simultaneously love is the absolute emotion of connectedness and union. Everyone wants to be loved, but can we actually handle love? Can it even exist without pain?

No one can hurt you unless you let them. And yes Taehyung willingly let Jungkook hurt him knowing he deserves it very well. Hard to believe, as no one actually wants to be hurt but it's true. When someone hurts us, we are inadvertently letting them have an emotional hold over us.  And Taehyung did exactly the same.

He knew it would be coming, even though it's hard, still he choose to face it of one's own accord.

There's nothing Jungkook said much, but that was enough when the Jungkook he knew was entirely different. A complete lenient Jungkook he once fond of, but would it be good to talk about him?

It makes him hurt, he felt hurt when he thinks about it.

Taehyung get out of his car, instantly running to his room. His phone was overflowing with Chi-won's missed calls but he didn't received as he didn't wanted to face the later in this state.

He flopped on his bed, digging his eyes under the pillow and crying his heart out. It was so painful for him. Something like unbearable and something that intolerable.

Living in a fake world would be better for him than living in a forced world. He isn't belong here, but he forced to. No one can ever understand him.

He knows he hurted Jungkook, more like he broke a pure soul who doesn't wanted anything but feel love. Jungkook is the reason Taehyung felt and sensed the taste of love. It wasn't something painful at that time, when they actually in love.

He was very aware of the fact that how much Jungkook hate him for being this heartless. But yet there wasn't any choice for him when there's his family lies on the line.

Taehyung shoved his face more into the pillow. Throat hurting but still he didn't care about it.

Jungkook's words, somehow managed to pinned him enough which he wasn't even guess. He didn't thought Jungkook would go this low to just make him weak.

This Jungkook isn't his.

~

It was dusk, when his eyes snapped opened. His face was still into the pillow so he pulled up from it.  It's still hurting his eyes when he stared around his room. A weird kind of feeling he was sensing but wasn't reasoning out.