Chapter 108-You should see her

Start from the beginning

When I went to her cabin, I saw her on the floor, crying like a baby in a corner of the wall.

I had asked her what happened and she told me how her parents aren't ready to accept her love and she can't let her lover go.

I had then volunteered to talk to her parents about her and I was surprised to know that after meeting me, they had agreed to give a chance to their daughter and her love.

She and his now fiancé had thanked me numerous times but I was just glad that I was able to help them.

They were genuinely and very much in love.

"Sir?" she said again.

"Yes, I am fine just a little headache" I said, coming out of my thoughts.  

"Oh. I think I've got some tablet for it. I'll get it" she said and dashed out of my cabin.

She came back with a tablet and lemon juice.

"It'll help you sir" she said and gave me the tablet and juice.

"Thank you so much" I said and gulped it down.

"Sir, if you want you can go home. Anyways there's nothing important to handle today. You can rest for the day and if there's something important, I'll let you know" she said.

"Thank you Jannet but I'll be fine" I said.

"As you wish sir. I'll take you a leave now" she said and walked off the cabin.

I rested my head on the headrest and closed my eyes.

"How're you?" a voice said and my eyes immediately shot open.

"You" I screamed.

"Yes, me" she said and plopped herself in front of me.

"How could you do this to me Maya?" I asked her in an accusing tone with a glare.

"What did I do?" she asked, innocently with a mischievous smile.

"You very well know what you did to me" I said.

"Okay, okay, I am sorry" she said, giving a mock surrender.

"You know very well Siya" I was saying but she cut me off "yes, yes, I know, Siya wouldn't like it" she said, rolling her eyes.

"Why did you do that?" I asked.

"Because I wanted my friend to relax" she said, all serious now.

"I am fine" I said, not meeting her gaze.

"I know, you're not" she said.

When I lifted my gaze, I saw concern in her eyes.

Resting her hand over mine which was on the table, she said "why don't you see her?"

I stared at her for a few seconds, trying to absorb what she just said.

"She's in India" I reminded her.

"I know but it's been a long time. You need to see her to keep your mind sane" she said.

"What if..." I said but was cut off by her "don't think about anything, Akash. She's your first, true and only love. You have all the rights in the world to see her. Moreover, you've been very stressed lately and I know for a fact that she's the only one who can soothe your restless mind and heart."

Before I could say anything, I saw Sid entering the cabin.

"Hey man, how're you now?" he asked, sitting on the couch.

"I am fine. Just a little headache. Jannet gave a medicine few minutes back. I think I'll be fine in few hours" I said.

"Okay" he said and looked at Maya.