"Notice- I can. 3...2...1... Ok do you want to teleport to the location."

"Yes!"

Rimuru suddenly teleports near Meliodas.

"Yo. I was expecting you to come."

"Meliodas?"

"Oh you know my name?"

"I do. Meliodas the Dragon Sin of Wrath Captain of the sins."

"I see... Well then I'm just observing this fight that is happening right now."

"I see. But if they go all out Escanor will be sure to die!"

"Why are you so sure of that?"

"He is the strongest of all the Demon Lords. Kyru Tempest."

I looked it up. Milim is stronger than Guy and Kyru beat Milim.

"Oh... Well if that is true then We'll have to make sure they don't kill each other. But their is one moment that Escanor might win." Meliodas says

"The one mode right. It happens right at the peak of Noon."

"Precisely he managed to best me and Zeldris."

"I see... Well lets see how this fight fares out."

Suddenly Milim appears.

"What's happening Rimuru??? What's happening!"

"I don't know! Don't ask me Milim! Just sit and watch."

Escanor was currently getting his butt beat. By Kyru but suddenly when Kyru attacked him Escanor withstood the attack.

"I was expecting this to happen... The One Escanor!"

Escanor had entered the one mode but Kyru  knew it would only last a minute so he had to make sure to not get hurt but he also knows that Escanor doesn't get hurt in The One Mode.

Kyru dashes through Escanor with a thousand divine cuts.

"Thousand Divine cuts!" This sends Escanor up in purple flames but it doesn't do anything to him.

"Tch. Well then I'll end it here." Kyru dashes so fast that even Escanor didn't see him and Kyru kicks his chin so hard with his knee it knocks Escanor out but in doing so it also breaks the Perfect Cube.

"He managed to break even that of Perfect Cube. He's strong Captain even Escanor lost to him." Merlin tells Meliodas.

"I didn't want to kill Escanor so I ended up just knocking him out but he's badly injured so I hope you have something that can treat him." Kyru says to the sins. "Wait when did Rimuru arrive?" Kyru notices Rimuru.

"Just now. I can heal Escanor with my Slime so don't worry about it."

Rimuru walks over to Escanors beaten up body and throws his slime on top of him and it heals his battered body.

"Ugh... What happened?" Escanor wakes up a bit groggy.

"I knocked you out after our battle. Your strong Escanor but not strong enough to defeat me. But I ask you to protect the Sins. Even though they can handle most on their own. They will need you. Don't exert your body to much you'll kill your self." Kyru explains to Escanor. Kyru knew of the upcomming death of Escanor but he told Escanor not to exert him self to much so that he wouldn't die.

"Now then Kyru why are you even fighting with the Sins?"

"I randomly ran into them. I wasn't expecting to after fixing Ingrassia. I walked into the tavern and noticed Meliodas."

"I see... Well I'm glad you didn't cause a scene."

"Also I have all my hearts back."

"Really?"

Rimuru could hear all 7 hearts beating at once.

"How is that possible?"

"I managed to get them back due to the sins. Thanks to them my powers are even stronger now." 

"I see... Well I'm just glad that everyone is ok."

"Yeah. It was a good fight Escanor thanks for the fight."

Kyru, Rimuru, and Milim all leave at once.

End of the chapter.

Sorry it took me a bit to write this chapter I am currently working on another book right now if you want to read it go ahead. But I hope you enjoyed this chapter I am slowly coming out with chapters for this book right now because I am slowly running out of ideas... So I might end up reading the Light Novel to catch up with everything that is going on right now for Slime.