Grocery Shopping (Dreamnap)

Začít od začátku

"I have the list in the car, also gimmie back the keys!"

Dream snatched the keys out of Sapnap's hand, trading playful glares between the two as they walked to the car, Dream slipping into the driver's seat as Sapnap slipped into the passenger's.

"Now you gotta promise me that we're only gonna get the stuff on the list,"

Dream said with a knowing tone in his voice, as if he already knew that Sapnap was going to do the exact opposite.

"I promise,"

Sapnap moaned out, pouting as he crossed his arms.

Dream paid his faux anger on mind, putting one of his hands on Sapnap's thigh as the other one was situated comfortably on the steering wheel.

---

...that promise lasted for about ten minutes

"Dreammmm please?"

Sapnap whimpered, clinging to Dream's arm like a lost puppy as he looked up at him with puppy dog eyes.

They were currently standing the drinks aisle, Sapnap practically begging Dream to try and get them another pack of monster.

Dream was the person who was at least trying to cut down on the amount of sugar they were having, so it would be quite hard to convince Dream about this decision.

"You promised darling,"

Dream hissed into Sapnap's ear, feeling a slight embarrassment crawl up his spine at his boy's whining.

There was very few people in the store, maybe occasionally a person would walk past with their cart but that was about it.

"Pleaseeeeeeeeee?"

Sapnap whined, twisting his hips around like a crying toddler, which made his skirt fly up into the air from time to time.

"No darling, we need to go and get some laundry detergent,"

Dream whispered, using the arm that Sapnap was holding onto to wrap around his waist and pull him closer.

Sapnap only huffed as he crossed his arms, clearly not pleased with Dream's decision.

Now, Dream knew what Sapnap was doing, he did the trick many times when they were only boyfriends to get what he wanted. But it still pulls on his heart strings whenever he sees his baby 'sad'.

"Fine, if you're good for the rest of the trip, we can get one pack of monster,"

Dream promised, smiling fondly when he saw the way that Sapnap bounced on the heels of his feet like a happy bunny.

Sapnap instantly did a little 'cross my heart' motion over his chest, biting his bottom lip as he looked up at Dream with giddy eyes.

---

Throughout the whole trip, Sapnap had kept his lips sealed shut, occasionally helping Dream pile some stuff into the cart.

...and this is just going to be between you and me.. Dream secretly missed Sapnap's babbling.

But! He knew that he was going to hear Sapnap's lovely voice on the way back home so he was completely fine.

"Now can we get the monster cans? Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee?"

Sapnap whispered, putting his hands on the cart's handle and leaning forward, pushing the cart accidentally.

Dream only scoffed fondly as he watched his husband look at him with begging eyes, he could never get over how cute Sapnap was.

"We're getting one pack baby, go pick out your favourite flavour,"

Dream smiled as he watched Sapnap happily bounce off of the cart and run to the drink aisle, leaving Dream to push the cart himself.

"This one!"

Sapnap instantly had a pack of whatever the fuck monster flavour in his hand, showing it off proudly to Dream as if it was a trophy.

"Put it in the cart sweetie and we'll check out,"

Dream pushed the cart forward and let Sapnap put his hard-earned monster pack into the cart.

Sapnap instantly latched himself back onto Dream's arm, resting his head comfortably on the tip of his shoulder.

Word Count: 1231

*does a silly tapdance*

spare 10 followers? 

EDIT ONCE AGAIN:

editor applications are now closed permanently :D