Looking For Answers or Hiding From Them?

Yuzu flicked her head back into the pillows as she took a fist full of black hair, pulling on it as she pushed her hips forward.

The two sweating bodies lay silently next to one another, nothing to be heard apart from the still slightly uneven breaths of the two. How many minutes had passed with the pair lying shoulder to shoulder Yuzu didn't know. Two? Ten? A dozen?

Few words had been spoken since entering the bedroom since Mei pushed the chestnut-haired girl back onto the bed and took her right there. Obviously, Yuzu was confused and didn't participate in the abrupt kiss straight away, she had tried to push Mei off and talk but the younger was relentless in her task and soon Yuzu's determination gave through too. Leaving Yuzu sitting, or should we say lying, right where Mei wanted her.

Thirty minutes Earlier

"Emm... I ehh, know this is a little awkward but I think we should-" Yuzu stated when Mei didn't know what to say, but it seemed that words didn't have a place in the younger mind.

Yuzu was cut off as Mei closed the distance between the two and caught the blonde's lips with her own; The action was sudden and fierce enough to bruise the soft flesh. With Yuzu too shocked to do anything and Mei too preoccupied to care, the latter pushed her tongue into the blonde's still unresponsive mouth. Seconds ticked by and soon Yuzu's mind had finally caught up with the actions going on in front of her, though it seemed Mei was moving faster.

The pale hand snuck under the slightly oversized shirt, the action pooling the material above Yuzu's breast while Mei squeezed the exposed mound. With Yuzu's lips still not moving as they normally would in this type of situation, Mei shifted her attention to the blonde's neck; sucking as hard as she had on the blonde's tongue on the pulsing skin.

Regaining her senses, Yuzu knew this wasn't what they were supposed to be doing or what they should be doing right now.

Mei wanted to talk so why is she doing this?

Pushing lightly against the small shoulder adjacent to her, Yuzu spoke though it came through weak and timid.

"Mei stop, what are you doing?" Only the dark-haired girl didn't stop, instead, Yuzu felt a hand on her own shoulder before she was pushed back against the mattress.

Lips met again but this time Yuzu fought against the advances, both her hands finding Mei's shoulders.

"Mei! I asked you to stop, we are supposed to be talking." After pushing hard enough to get Mei's lips off her own, Yuzu looked up to Mei who had a blush spread from ear to ear her eyes locked on the moving lips, though they were dark and it wasn't exactly lust Yuzu saw in them more like a need.

When Mei didn't respond and leant back down to continue, Yuzu pushed on her shoulders again, this time enough so that Mei looked her in the eye. Though the resistance seemed futile as Mei reached up and took the small hands in her own.

Finally, she's actually listening to me- what the hell?!

At her moment of relaxation, Yuzu found her arms pinned above her head being held down by one of Mei's hands at the wrists, while the other returned to its previous activity.

"Will you stop being so stubborn." The statement more of a command rather than a question, Mei returned her lips to the blondes.

Yuzu did not fail to notice that Mei took the kiss slower and waited for the blonde to kiss her back before deepening it. This told Yuzu two things: one- she wouldn't be able to stop herself with Mei being so assertive and controlling, cuz in all honesty, the blonde didn't mind this situation at all, she quite enjoyed being dominated. Two- Mei was waiting for her to say it was okay for her to continue. Meaning she wasn't just going to sleep with Yuzu if she said no at that very moment, but as much as she knew it was wrong Yuzu couldn't say no.