A New Car

Yuzu although having gone to bed almost six hours after her raven-haired counterpart, was now wide awake, happily looking upon the spoken of's sleeping face. It was almost nine and Yuzu was once again filled with her excitement from the previous night, but a stronger, more urgent feeling was a side effect of her earlier thoughts. She was and had been for almost an hour, patiently waiting for Mei to wake up so she could act upon her impulses, but not wanting to disturb her girlfriends sleep, Yuzu was trying to wait until she woke up herself. Obviously, Yuzu didn't mind watching the peaceful resting face of her lover, it was the face she prayed she would wake up to every day for the rest of her life, but right now she wanted those daring eyes open or scrunched up while screaming her name. She didn't mind which one.

For maybe the tenth time Yuzu raised her hand had traced the back of it over Mei's warm cheek, it was so soft against her hand. Yuzu who had propped herself up on one elbow, gently grazed her hand over Mei's face as she observed the rest of it. Her brow having not the slightest bit of tension in it, her flawless skin was relaxed giving her entire face an innocent appearance. Her lips were parted ever so slightly, unknowingly teasing Yuzu with the exposed plump bottom lip. Her hot breath that quavered over them in regular intervals, brushed Yuzu's lips she was so close. Struggling to drag her eyes away from the lips before she kissed them, Yuzu drew her attention to the petit nose, the tip was a baby shade of pink, much like the girl's cheeks were.

Unable to resist, Yuzu placed a featherlike kiss to the end of Mei's nose, the action alone gave the blonde butterflies. But unbeknownst to Yuzu, it had a similar effect on the sleeping girl. Similar in the sense of actual butterflies. The light tickly sensation caused the previously sleeping girl to scrunch up her nose, and after less than a second a small, cute high pitched sneeze filled the room. Yuzu's hands flew to her mouth in an attempt to stifle her laughter, Mei's eyes slowly fluttered open slightly confused at her odd awakening. After rubbing her nose Mei looked up to the blonde, silently accusing her of the act.

Her cheeks now red and her laughter gone, Yuzu grinned at Mei after placing a quick kiss on her lips. "Good morning Mei! How did you sleep?" The bright welcoming that Mei would normally try and ignore until her coffee, seemed brighter today for some reason. Wiping her eyes and adjusting to the light in the room before she spoke, "I slept well, I feel very refreshed. Why are you so cheerful?" Mei looked to Yuzu who was still perched on her arm, eyes locked on Mei's.

"Well I slept very well last night, you were so warm and I woke up looking at that beautiful face, isn't that reason enough?" Yuzu smiled brightly as she traced the tip of her finger over Mei's jaw, who couldn't help the corner of her lips turning up at the statement.

"Also I was hoping before we got out of bed we could have some... fun?" Yuzu grinned awkwardly at Mei who didn't try and hide her giggle as she raised her eyebrow to the blonde. "So you've actually just been waiting for me to wake up for morning sex?" A smile of pure amusement was on Mei's lips as she faced Yuzu, she still lay on her side her head slightly propped up with her arm. Feeling bold, Yuzu decided she would go along with Mei and her teasing. Moving from her elbow onto her back, Yuzu rested both hands behind her head as she let out a sigh.

"Well, Mei, I've been craving you for hours I have been very patient, I think I deserve something as a reward. Plus, going by the noises you were making when you were asleep, I'm gonna go ahead and say you really liked the dream you were having. But that only made me want you more." A knowing smile rested on Yuzu's lips as she stared at the ceiling, knowing a look of embarrassment was on Mei's face. Her silent applauding towards herself was quickly put to an end as she felt a pillow slam into her face. Mei who was now sitting upright, turned her flushed cheeks away from a giggling blonde.

"I-I did no such thing!" Yuzu, after nudging the pillow off her face laughed again. One hand still behind her head, the other reached out and traced a finger down Mei's spine causing the youngers back to arch.