Mei's Troubles

"Morning babe, you look beautiful as always," Yuzu said as she made her way over to the bed, crawling onto the end and giving Mei a mild kiss, her body felt warmer as their lips made contact, grinning when she saw the tips of Mei's ears brighten at the compliment. "Morning," replied Mei as she brushed her untidy hair out of her face, looking at herself then at the blonde she thought they looked like polar opposites, Yuzu was radiating, her lips and eyes smiling brightly, her eyes full of love as they looked at Mei and was fully dressed wearing jean shorts and a t-shirt; however, Mei, had knotted hair, looked drained as her body was still in the process of waking up, and to go along with this she was wearing nothing more than an old, worn printed shirt from Yuzu's clothes that would have benefited from being thrown out months ago.

"I think your idea of beautiful needs refinement," Mei smiled as she gave Yuzu a quick kiss, rubbing her eyes as she tried to wake herself up. Yuzu handed her a large mug of tea, "Absolutely not," said Yuzu as she settled on the side of the bed as she waited for Mei to wake up. Mei took the mug and sipped on the tea letting out a content sigh as the warm liquid made it's way into her system, draining the contents she handed the cup back to Yuzu and slipped out of the covers and over to the wardrobe to get dressed. Yuzu watched happily as Mei lifted her shirt over her head exposing her flawless skin, refraining from taking Mei in her grasp she watched her girlfriend's silhouette shining in the morning light. Every curve of Mei's body stood out to Yuzu, every time she bent over to retrieve something Yuzu could feel herself growing excited at the sight of her lover, she watched in hopeful anticipation as Mei removed her shirt and tossed it into the basket, showing her truest form as she walked around the room, Yuzu's eyes never shifted from her lover. Mei graciously changed into clothes, shielding her skin from Yuzu making her grunt in objection.

Mei could feel Yuzu follow her as she strode around the room, and practically heard the sigh when she put a top and trousers on. Mei smirked as she turned to Yuzu feeling much more awake, "Don't be too disappointed," Mei smiled smugly as she leaned over Yuzu's still sitting form, resting her forearms on Yuzu's shoulders as she leant down giving the blonde what she wanted. Yuzu waisted no time when Mei's lips made contact with her own and brushed her tongue over Mei's front teeth asking for entry which Mei was happy to give her. Yuzu's tongue instantly moved into her lover's mouth as soon as she felt Mei's teeth give way, desperate to explore every inch of her, reaching up with her free hand she wrapped it around Mei's neck; tugging her down deeper into the kiss.

Yuzu heard Mei gasp in surprise, her eagerness getting the better of her as she sucked on Mei's tongue and when Mei tried to pull away for some much-needed air, Yuzu bit down on Mei's bottom lip giving a small growl and sucking before letting her go. Yuzu's chest heaved at her lack of oxygen as she rested back on her hands, eyeing up the panting raven-haired girl who was wiping a strand of saliva from her chin.

Mei looked at Yuzu, her eyes were full of lust and Mei saw the familiar look of hunger in them, "Was that necessary?" Mei asked, half amused half annoyed at the blonde as she thumbed her swollen bottom lip. Yuzu replied with a grunt as she rose from the bed capturing Mei in another deep kiss, lacing a hand around Mei's neck the other snaked around her waist, abruptly pulling her into Yuzu's body. Groaning into the kiss, Yuzu ran her hand over Mei, gripping roughly at her behind as she dominated all of Mei's advances; trying to reach as far into Mei's mouth as possible.

Mei was pleasantly surprised at Yuzu's assertiveness but also didn't know if she liked Yuzu dominating her so easily, her mind swam as she released moan after moan at Yuzu's touches. Once again Mei tried to pull away in need of air but was stopped by Yuzu's hand on the back of her neck, that was scrunching fists full of her hair, forcing her to continue the kiss. Yuzu's tongue licked and explored every crevice of her mouth, her lips harsh and commanding against Mei's, Mei's lungs where tight, her chest felt it was going to explode; she needed air. She pushed on Yuzu's shoulder in attempts to get her to break the kiss, however, instead, she felt the blonde tilt her head and reach her tongue in for one final length creasing the furthest regions of her mouth before reluctantly pulling away.