"Yeah you are right, you didn't but would you like me to make you make those noises?" Yuzu couldn't help the grin on her face as Mei flicked her head around, from both Yuzu's action and her words. With her grin Yuzu had her eyebrow raised, wordlessly asking Mei if she wanted to 'have some fun'. After less than a moments consideration, Mei slipped her leg over Yuzu, now straddling her as Mei's nightgown rose to her hips. Intertwining her fingers with Yuzu's free hand, Mei smiled and gave a brief nod before leaning down into a cheesing blonde.

When Mei's lips made contact with her own, Yuzu felt the butterflies once again arise in her stomach. Her lips were soft just like the last time she had felt them, but that feeling would never get old.

Knowing they had plans for the day Yuzu didn't want to hold them up too much with her morning activities, but then again she could try and push the boundaries of her limited time. They could go and view cars later.

Lifting the hand from behind her head Yuzu started slowly putting in on Mei's face, assisting her in deepening the kiss. After a moment she retracted her hand and it skillfully slipped down the length of Mei's torso to her small waist, making sure to brush over certain mounds on the way. Mei now deepened the kiss with her tongue, but Yuzu allowed herself to be dominated by the younger girl, her focus being on where her hand was going, not so much on her lips; She knew she would be topping that all in due time.

Her fingers played with the hem of Mei's nightgown, after less than a minute the teasing of the fabric became old news to Yuzu, she wanted more. Reaching beneath the ruffled silk-like material her hand was surrounded by warm air. Eager to touch the hot skin, Yuzu wasted no time with the underwear as her hand slipped straight past them, taking one of the round cheeks in her grasp.

After the first firm squeeze, Mei had no choice but to pull away from the blonde's lips. Coming up and taking a much-needed breath of air, Mei took the moment to look down to Yuzu who much like herself, was using the moment to catch her breath.

"Yu-Yuzu... I... booked the appointment for ten...ten thirty..." Through husky breath, Mei finally managed to spill the words out. Yuzu, who seemed to have caught her breath much faster than Mei, quickly reached for her phone to check the time.

09:15 Really Mei, why so damn early?

Letting out a groan of frustration Yuzu flopped herself back onto the mattress, her hand that was busy now just rested on Mei's thigh.

The closest car dealer shop was a twenty-minute drive from where they were, and that was only if Mei had chosen that one. That bringing their time together down to about fifty-five minutes, plus the time Mei would take for leaving early. Aside from this, they both needed to shower, have breakfast and look presentable before leaving. Giving them virtually no spare time at all.

"God Mei, why did you initiate something if you knew we didn't have time to actually do it?" Yuzu looked up to Mei, but unlike she had expected to see Mei only saw love in the grass green eyes. There was no annoyance or irritation at the loss of contact, Yuzu had a slight smile on her lips as she reached up to her face with her hand and caressed it lightly.

"Sorry, I guess I forgot. You don't even look disappointed, I guess you didn't need it that bad." Mei gave a playful smile to which Yuzu countered by sitting upright, the motion knocking Mei off her torso and onto her thighs. Unlocking their fingers as she rose, Yuzu slipped a hand behind Mei's back to make sure she didn't accidentally hurt the girl and flopped her onto her back. She was now leaning between Mei's legs, resting on her elbows that were either side of Mei's head. A mischevious grin on her face, Yuzu peppered Mei's face in kisses which were responded to with a cute giggle. Hmph, I bet no one else can make Mei giggle.