"I was just curious is all, I just wanted to know what type of music you liked to play." Mei gave her anticlimactic answer and Yuzu slumped down a little.

"Is that it, you didn't have any other reason? That's borning." Mei only rolled her eyes, "Well?" She gestured for Yuzu to keep her side of the bargain.

"Well I had two favourite pieces but they are both by the same pianist,' Ludovico Einaudi' He is my favourite, I loved all his pieces but my two favourites were, 'Nuvole Bianche' and 'Divenire'. They are great pieces they are really relaxing too. I don't know if I would still be able to play them perfectly though, I haven't had to use my left hand for any of the pieces you needed help with so I probably suck now," Yuzu laughed heartedly.

Mei gave her a smile, she had never heard of this artist never mind his pieces, but that didn't stop her from taking mental notes of both his name and the two songs Yuzu had mentioned. She would definitely be looking that up later.

"Do you want to see if you can still play it? I am sure once you have some practice you will be able to play it again. Maybe you could show me how to do it?" Mei gave Yuzu a hopeful smile but Yuzu gave an apologetic laugh.

"I might try it, but I can't teach you it, I don't mean to be mean Mei but you wouldn't be able to play it." Yuzu tried not to sound cocky when she said that, and she only just managed to swerve that bullet.

"Hmph, well can you at least show me? Pretty please?" Mei was doing her best to imitate Yuzu when she wanted something, in hopes the blonde would cave like she always seemed to.

After several long moments of Yuzu looking into Mei's bright eyes, she rolled her own and sighed as she stood up.

"Gaw fine Mei, but I don't even know if I remember how to play it, I will probably just mess it up. Come on then, If I have to play then you are coming with me," Yuzu gave Mei a dramatic sigh with a coy smile but Mei couldn't help but see fault in it. Why won't she go near the piano by herself, I can hear her perfectly from 4 metres away... Nonetheless, Mei got up from the couch and followed Yuzu to the piano, where she was tugged down onto the stool beside Yuzu.

After her fingers hovered over the keys for several seconds Yuzu pulled her hands back to her lap.

"I can't remember it," Yuzu looked at her hands that were tapping uncoordinatedly on her legs. I'm so glad she can't lie looking at me or without tapping her fingers.

"I know you can Yuzu, if you mess up don't worry. Like you said to me last week: everybody makes mistakes. C'mon..." Mei smiled and gestured to the piano.

"I hate that you know when I lie Mei, I don't know how you always know but it is very inconvenient for me." Yuzu huffed as she turned back to the keys; Mei grinned.

Mei watched as Yuzu seemed to be playing random notes at the minute. She would play two or three keys together then shake her head and move her hands again.

"Ahh sorry Mei, I'm just trying to remember how it starts, Oh, by the way, the one I'm trying to play is Nuvole Bianche, I honestly can't remember the other one." Yuzu gave Mei a smile before focusing back on her fingers. You're telling the truth, Ah how this little 'glitch' of Yuzu's worked wonders for Mei.

After almost a minute of Yuzu doing this with both her left and right hand she turned to Mei, "I think I have got it down, well I know what I am supposed to play but if I can is a whole other problem," Yuzu grinned as she turned back to the piano, her arm brushing against Mei's. Yuzu was holding onto that tiny bit of warmth with all her being. If she could feel Mei then she wasn't alone, which then meant she could be happy when playing.