"H-Hey Yuzu, what's up?" Harumi answered slightly short of breath, and Yuzu could hear slight muffles in the background.

"Hey, is now a bad time? You sound like you're running or something?" Yuzu asked slightly concerned she had caught her friend as a bad time, but the reply she got made her cheeks turn pink, listening on the phone she got Harumi's delayed response.

"What of course not, we always answer the phone no matter what right, wait a second I'm on the phone uhhh Matsuri, mhmm, will you stop I'll be back in two seconds... Sorry Yuzu, I hope you didn't hear that she is being clingy as always. What's up?" Yuzu heard the sound of a door closing and Harumi sighing.

"Ohh I didn't mean to... You didn't have to pick up if you were doing that Harumi, it wasn't that important." Yuzu was thoroughly embarrassed, she was ready to say goodbye when Harumi gave a light chuckle to reassure her.

"Don't worry about it, we weren't doing it you just caught us getting started. But I already answered so just say why you called, it will probably just annoy her more if you called and said nothing," Yuzu could make out the playful tone in her voice and knew she thought it was quite amusing to tease her girlfriend.

"I just wanted to ask if you wanted to meet up for a coffee there was some stuff I wanted to talk about but obviously you are busy so I guess I'll be fine, tell Matsuri I said sorry." Yuzu said apologetically, but once again she was cut off by Harumi.

"Hey c'mon, you come before sex if you need to talk I'm there. Where about are you, oh and can Matsuri come? I think she will take it better if we both choose you over sleeping together, rather than me leaving her here alone." Yuzu was a little shocked at Harumi's words, but in a weird way, it warmed her heart.

"Yeah she can come, I'm close to that really big shopping mall, so can I just meet you guys at our regular place?" Yuzu's voice had perked up after confirming that she would have someone to talk to. If Matsuri was coming along as well that would mean she might get caught out, after all, she was with Yuzu when a lot of what she was upset about happened. Yuzu had already made the decision to go with her girlfriend to the lessons after today, but that didn't mean she didn't feel the need to rant to her best friend.

After saying a quick goodbye Yuzu headed to their favourite cafe and like she had expected got there before the other couple, she assumed it would take Harumi some time to actually get Matsuri out of bed. Knowing this she sat down at a booth and ordered her self a fresh, much-needed cup of coffee. Then in the next fifteen minutes, Yuzu saw the two girls walk into the cafe, Harumi was smiling contently; Matsuri had a sour look on her face.

"Hey Yuzu, sorry to have kept you waiting, we live just down the street and yet it took her this long to get ready," Harumi gave the grumpy pink haired girl a slight smirk before settling down at the table.

"Hi Matsuri, hope I didn't disturb anything important, I kinda just needed to rant. Or at least just someone to talk to who wasn't Mei." After Yuzu had finished it was evident that Matsuri had forgone her grumpy attitude as she sat down at the table, clearly intrigued by what the blonde had said.

"Oh, what happened? Is she still mad at you for whatever you did when we went camping? And where is she right now?" Matusri questioned as she tried to wave down a waiter. Catching the waiter the three ordered their drinks before they continued their conversation.

"We aren't fighting, quite the opposite actually. We are great at the minute, Mei is really happy cuz she asked me if we could attend piano lessons, something she was really hyped up for, and I said yes. So that's why she isn't here." Yuzu spoke in a somewhat low tone and failed to properly meet either of the two's eyes.