Chapter Nighty: Under Siege

Start from the beginning

I looked down and burst out laughing when I saw that Kerry had also tied their shoe laces together.

"Hey, that brat may be annoying but she's good at this type of stuff" I said through laughs.

The Next Day

It was the next day and I woke up a little early than usual.

I left my room, yawning and rubbing my eyes tiredly as I walked into the mentor headquarters.

When I got there the trio were waking up and exiting their capsules while Leo was still sleeping on the couch.

"Ah! Morning. Another day, another chance to make the world a better place" Chase smiled.

He walked over to me and started peppering my face with kisses, making me giggle as I wrapped my arms around his waist.

"Morning sweetheart" Chase smiled.

"Morning bubba" I smiled as I kissed his nose.

"Well, this day's ruined" Bree said while gagging.

This made me and Chase roll our eyes as Chase made his way over to Leo, but then stopped and winced in pain.

"Uh! I just stepped on broken glass" Chase said.

"And things are looking up" Adam smirked, making me smack him upside the head.

Chase bent down and picked up whatever he had stepped on, and to my shock and confusion it was Leo's tablet.

Except it was completely destroyed.

"Leo's tablet. Someone's been in here. We must not have heard them because we were in our capsules" Chase said.

I made my way over to Leo and started shaking him awake.

"Leo, wake up" I said as I continued shaking him.

"Ah!" Leo yelled as he finally woke up.

"Did you hear anything last night? Someone broke in" I said and the others nodded.

"No, but I am a really deep sleeper. I cannot tell you how many times I've woken up in a body bag" Leo chuckled.

I opened my mouth to speak when we heard the capsule doors opening from the other side of the room.

We turned around to see Alexis and Nick walking out of their capsules, yawning and rubbing their eyes.

"Morning guys" Nick smiled while waving at us.

Alexis waved too but she walked straight into Adam's arms, wrapped her arms around his waist and buried her face into his chest.

Adam chuckled before wrapping his arms around her and kissing her head.

"Woah, what happened here?" Nick asked while pointing to the broken glass on the ground and Leo's destroyed tablet.

"Someone broke in" I said.

"Yeah. This had to be Perry's niece" Bree said.

Leo looked at her with wide eyes before he started chuckling.

"Wow, you got schooled by a toddler again?" Leo asked.

"The hell are you laughing about dooley, she broke your tablet" I scoffed in annoyance.

This made Leo stop chuckling as he stared at me dead in the eyes with a slightly murderous glare as he stood up from the couch.

"Bring her to me" Leo said in an angry tone.

Bree sighed and quickly superspeeded out of the room before coming back with Kerry who was wearing some leopard pajamas.

"Whoa. You're fast. Homely, but fast" Kerry said in slight shock.