Chapter Nighty: Under Siege

Start from the beginning

"Settle down, Romeo. There's kids here" Perry grinned while nudging his arm.

"Come on. Help me get her room ready" Perry smiled as she started walking away.

"Yeah. Be right there" Douglas smiled.

Perry smiled back at him before walking away as Douglas quickly ran the opposite direction, making me roll my eyes.

When he was gone we turned to Perry as Leo turned to me, Bree and Chase with a smirk on his face.

"So, this is the monster who owned you three last year?" Leo asked.

"Excuse me what did you say?" I asked while glaring at him and furrowing my eyebrows at him.

His eyes widened when he realized what he said as he quickly cleared his throat.

"I mean, this is the monster that owned you two last year" Leo said.

"Good" I nodded while rolling my eyes at him.

He sighed in relief before looking at Kerry and started chuckling.

"What did she do, not invite you to her tea party?" Leo asked in mocking tone.

This just made Bree and Chase glare at him as he was still chuckling.

"Keep talking and I'll snap those little twigs you call arms" Kerry said while glaring at him, causing Leo to look at her with wide eyes.

Great.

The little demon is back.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa. These are bionic twigs. Well, this one is" Leo said while pointing at his bionic arm.

"From here down" Leo said while I just rolled my eyes.

"So... what's your game, Kerry? Why are you really here?" Bree asked as she crossed her arms.

"Yeah brat, why are you here?" I asked while taking a step towards her while glaring at her.

She gave me a scared look before taking a few steps back.

"Yeah nope, you still scare me and I'd rather not take any chances" Kerry said.

This made me smirk and nod while the others just laughed.

"Anyways. Gotta lay low till the heat blows over. Got sloppy on my last job back at Creek" Kerry said while turning to Bree and Chase.

"What did you do this time?" Chase asked.

"Till the witness wakes up, nothing" Kerry shrugged.

This made me scoff and roll my eyes at her while Nick just sighed and shook his head.

"She really is related to Perry" Nick said, making me and the others nod.

"Just stay outta my way, and I'll stay outta yours" Kerry said before turning around and walking away.

Chase scoffed and rolled his eyes before he went through his pockets, only for his eyes to go wide.

"Hey, she took my wallet" Chase said in shock.

He tried walking away to catch up to her but was suddenly pulled back.

We all turned around to see that Kerry had handcuffed Bree and Chase together.

Both Bree and Chase looked annoyed while Leo and Nick started laughing.

"Oh, man, she owned you guys again" Leo smirked.

"Man, must suck to get owned by a kid" Nick smirked while shaking his head.

They both tried walking away but they ended up falling to the ground together.