Chapter Eighty-Eight: Bionic Rebellion Part Two

Mulai dari awal

"Then you probably shouldn't have just told them" Sebastian smirked.

This made Adam, Bree, Chase and Davenport's eyes widened in worry as they realized what he had done.

In The Training Area

All the students and Leo that were trapped inside the training area had heard everything that had happened in the common area.

Their eyes were all wide in shock as their jaws dropped to the ground.

Leo was worried and scared, the students now knew everything about Krane and that Luna is their half sister.

He was worried about how they were going to react.

Spin turned to Leo and glared at him.

"Did you know about this?" Spin angrily asked.

Everyone then turned to him as Leo grew more nervous then before.

"I didn't-- I mean they just-- That is just messed up" Leo said while holding up his hands in surrender.

Everyone either rolled their eyes at him or continued glaring at him.

"Luna is our half sister, she's our sister and she never told us" Alexis said, betrayal being shown while she spoke.

"We trusted her, but she didn't trust us enough to tell us that she's our sister" Nick angrily said while clenching his fist.

All the other students were either angry, hurt, confused or sad.

Leo wanted to defend his family, he wanted to defend his best friend/sister.

But what could he say to make things less worse than they already are.

Back In The Common Area

Sebastian was smirking while the trio and Davenport were worried.

The students now knew everything, about Krane and about Luna too.

What are they going to do now?

Davenport opened his mouth to speak but Perry had beat him to it.

"Hold up, where is Walker? I haven't seen her" Perry asked while looking around.

This perked everyone's interest as they began looking around, only to realize that Luna still isn't with them.

Come to think of it, they don't think that she was with them to begin with.

"Hold up, she's right, where is Luna?" Adam asked while looking around.

"Luna would've been the first one here as soon as something bad was happening" Bree said while looking around as well.

Chase opened his mouth to speak but was cut off by Sebastian's evil laugh.

They all turned to him to see that he had his arms crossed with an evil smirk on his face.

"I was hoping you all would ask about her sooner or later" Sebastian smirked.

Chase growled loudly at him and tried walking towards him but Adam held him back.

"Where is my girlfriend? What did you do to her? I swear to god if you hurt her" Chase growled at him while shoving Adam off of him.

"Oh don't worry Chase, she's just fine. Well, for now at least" Sebastian smirked.

Chase growled at him and once again tried walking towards him but Adam held him back.

Sebastian smirked as he pressed another button on his watch.

The trio all turned back to the big screen and their eyes widened in shock at what they were seeing.